Ch 32: Hatred

Anne Marie: ah come on. Don't you know how much I love you, Kageyama?
Kageyama: huh?
Anne Marie: I did so much things just to be your girlfriend!
Kageyama: what do you mean?
Anne Marie: did you forget? Recently, Hinata was harassed by a bunch of guys.. I ordered them to do that.
Kageyama: Wh-what the hell?!
Anne Marie: I had so much filthy money, I had to put them to use right?
Kageyama: you.. YOU BITCH.

Sugawara: Kageyama.
Kageyama: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID
Anne Marie: ahh, of course I do. I was the one behind after all.

I.. I can't breathe. My chest is tightening out of my control, my head feels fuzzy and my eyes are watery. Why.. Why would she do this.

Daichi: what do you mean, harassed? Hinata.. Why didn't you tell us about this?
Nishinoya: Anne Marie, you better go right now or I won't hesitate.

- the blonde girl giggled as she looked down at the team whilst explaining everything she has done to make their lives miserable-

Anne Marie: ahh, good times..

-she bent down and looked at the small boy that was crying in pain, hugged by the two seniors filled with anger just by listening to the girl's tales-

Anne Marie: ah, you stupid tangerine. Kageyama was so attached to you, it made me jealous.. I needed to get you out of the picture.
Hinata: b-but.. You guys weren't even dating yet when I was kidnapped!
Anne Marie: listen here you nasty boy, the first time I saw Kageyama, I knew I had to have him and when I set my eyes on something , I never let go. I get what I want and I do whatever it takes. I've been following you both these past few months and all I could say is wow. You two must like each other like hell. And it makes me so jealous, that I'm willing to do anything..anything to remove you from his life.. Did you know? The cashier that once beat you up? That's my older brother. Betcha didn't see that coming hm?

-Kageyama couldn't stay Still, if only Anne Marie wasn't a girl, he could've already started beating her up-

Kageyama: I don't wanna hurt you Anne Marie. SO PLEASE. please...
Just leave.
Anne Marie: huh? Don't you wanna punch me?.. Look at all your faces! Ahh I'm so glad I'm a girl, such gentlemen can't lay their finger on me! This is really fun.

-Kageyama's eyes was filled with mixed emotions, he was angry but he couldn't help but feel sad for the small boy that got involved because of him-

Anne Marie: come on! Beat me up!
Sugawara: no no, Kageyama. If you lay a finger on her, it'll all be over.
Anne Marie: aww don't be such a killjoy! Let the guy do what he wants!
Come on! Slap me or punch me! Then I'll sue you and put you to trial then your life would be over!  HAHAH.

...

I've never hated someone this much my whole life..