Ch 50: End

...
Hinata: A-Anne Marie?
Kageyama: what the hell are you doing here.
Anne Marie: now, now. No need to be so rude, right?
Kageyama: shut up. You really have the nerve to show up after the things you've done.
Anne Marie: ah, Kageyama. So cold as ever.. But why are you giving the orange boy special treatment? You're so cold to everyone yet so warm to him? How unfair.
Kageyama: of course I won't respect a bitch like you. Leave before I call the cops.
Hinata: Kageyama..
Anne Marie: I'm just here to apologize! Is that so wrong?
Kageyama: yes. An apology from you is unnatural and we do not want to hear it.
Hinata: come on, Kageyama. Let's hear her out.

-the tall boy couldn't resist the terrified emotion on Hinata's face, he was giving him the 'please, Kageyama' look. It appeared as if he was at the verge of tears and was about to bawl his eyes out-

Kageyama: o-okay..

-Anne Marie sat down beside them and rest her purse on her lap. She then placed her two hands on the dining table and spoke-

Anne Marie: I know I caused so much trouble for both of you.. And I'm truly sorry for that. I'm not kidding or joking about the things I'm about to say so please take this seriously. I'm not asking you to forgive me but please hear me out.
Kageyama: what is it that you have to say.
Anne Marie: I was already reported and I was called to a trial.. Of course I requested the best and finest lawyer out there to defend for me. But what I did was unforgivable and I don't want to keep doing things that may hurt other people. I'm sorry if I let my emotions get the best of me.
Hinata: ... A-Anne Marie..
Anne Marie: I just really liked you Kageyama and no one else mattered but you.. If you're wondering if I have a mental or obsession problem, no I don't.. I just.. I..
Hinata: it's okay. You can tell us.
Anne Marie: it's just.. My father left me when I was young. Since then, it has been my mom and me for such a long time. My mom told me he was coming back and I believed that until I was 13. I lost hope when I heard the news he remarried and has four daughters.. He never even said goodbye.. The moment I was born, he left us not saying a word.
Kageyama: and why does it have to do anything about what you did to Hina-
Hinata: Kageyama!
Anne Marie: I know it sounded like an excuse.. But I just lost it when my father sent a voice mail to me a month ago.. It was him saying the reason of his dissappearance.. Apparently, he left because of me.. He didn't like me at all as a baby and he was really frustrated just about everything.
Hinata: oh.. Anne Marie, we're so sorry, we didn't know.
Kageyama: dumbass. Why are you the one saying sorr-
Anne Marie: yeah.. You don't have to say sorry, really. I'm just so glad that you both are hearing me out. I expected you to at least slap me or call the cops on me right away but here you are, hearing every word I have to say.. So thank you. And I'm agreeing to the prosecutor's indictment of 2 years in jail. I deserved it.
Hinata: Two years?? Isn't that a bit much?
Anne Marie: actually, I was indicted for 8 years.. My lawyer just tried to lessen it. I'm truly thankful.
Kageyama: 2 years is not enough..pff.
Anne Marie: I truly understand if you can't forgive me Kageyama. I'm not going to force you.. But um, thank you for coming to my birthday. It was truly the best birthday ever. Every birthday, I wait for my dad to come but instead, you did so I was really grateful for that.
Hinata: awww, that's so cute. But Kageyama is mine hehe.
Anne Marie: hehehe. I actually ship you two, you're both adorable.
Hinata: hahaha! You should see Kageyama in a milk costu-
Kageyama: shut up Hinata dumbass!
Anne Marie: hahaha. Well then, see you hopefully in two years..
Hinata: see you too Anne Marie.
Kageyama: .. Thanks for apologizing. And um, bye.
Anne Marie: byee!

-The blonde haired girl walked out of the restaurant and slowly wiped the tear drops in the corners of her eyes and went inside the family car with her chauffeur-

Hinata: wow.. I never knew she had some backstory like that.
Kageyama: pff, how do we know for sure she was telling the truth?
Hinata: she's going to jail. I don't think there are any reasons to lie about.
Kageyama: whatever. I still don't like her.
Hinata: haha. I know.
Kageyama: .. But I'm just glad you're okay now.
Hinata: hmm?
Kageyama: I don't care about what she did to me. I hate her because of the things she did to you. So if you're fine now, then I won't hate her.
Hinata: yes I'm fine.. So don't hold a grudge on her. Okay?
Kageyama: okay :)

6 years later..

Daichi: Oi, Kageyama! Hurry up and pick a tie to go with it.
Kageyama: should I go with the black tie or the stripped one? Agh! Can't I wear both??
Tsukishima: no you'll look stupid. I'll like that but it's your wedding so try your best to look good.
Kageyama: agh shut up four eyes, you're not helping!
Yamaguchi: I think this red tie suits you best.
Kageyama: huh? You think so?
Yamaguchi: yeah!
Daichi:  it does go well with the suit and pants.
Kageyama: okay I'm wearing it.

Meanwhile..

Nishinoya: Shoyo! Make sure to wave like this while walking down the aisle okay??!
Tanaka: and then throw the bouquet to me and then the other plants to Kiyoko okay??
Sugawara: now now, you're pressuring Hinata! Look at him, he's barely breathing!
Nishinoya: Hinata, snap out of it!
Hinata: hzhzhzh.. where am I?
Tanaka: you're about to marry Kageyama Tobio in a few minutes!
Hinata: ah right! My palms are sweating so much, do I even look good right now? Agh where are the flowers. Omg my shoes are not the same pair!
Sugawara: oh no no no, hold on.. I'll get another pair. You know what, I'm getting all extra pairs!
Nishinoya: go Sugawara-san! You can do it! We will stay here with Hinata to try and calm him down at least.
Tanaka: yeah leave it to us!
Sugawara: no no, I can't leave it to you. I'll call Asahi on my way to guard things here.

...

Kageyama's POV

Today's the day..
I don't know if I'm just plain nervous or it's really hot in this church! My palms are all sweaty, and my forehead won't stop leaking sweat. I'm like a literal waterfall! I can't wait to see Hinata walk down the aisle though. The past 6 years have been the the best. Playing with Hinata was such a blessing for me. And then dating him is even a bigger thing I should always thank for. I won't be where I am now without him. He's the one person that stayed by my side despite my attitude and trust issues. I'm very glad that it was you, Hinata Shoyo.

-As the Orange haired boy walk down the aisle, the crowd turned their heads to see the glowing boy, with his mom at his side, walking with him towards the tall setter. The Karasuno team cheering for them and clapping.
Sugawara trying to hold back his tears as he wipes them on Daichi. Nishinoya and Tanaka screaming Hinata's name from afar. Tsukishima barely clapping and hiding his smile. Yamaguchi, Asahi, Ennoshita, Narita and Kinnoshita smiling brightly as the two boys face each other on their special wedding day-

Oikawa: I want a grand entrance like that too, Iwa-Chan.
Iwaizumi: huh? You wanna get married?
Oikawa: Iwa-chaaaan! Such a meanie.
Iwaizumi: I'm joking.

Bokuto: Akaashi, I want to get married in a beach.
Akaashi: okay, Bokuto-San.
Bokuto: with horses as our bridesmaids.
Akaashi: okay, Bokuto-San.
Bokuto: And then Kuroo playing the piano!
Akaashi: oka- 
...
Akaashi: No. Anything but that, love.

Kuroo: aww look at your shoyo getting married!
Kenma: you're making it sound like he's my boyfriend.
Kuroo: oh I'm sorry. Look at your small orange haired middle blocker, the number 10 at Karasuno getting married!
Kenma: ....

Asahi: d-do you want to be the one to walk on the aisle or I'll be the one?
Nishinoya: hm? Oh that doesn't matter!
Asahi: y-yeah, but don't you think we should practice it beforehand?
Nishinoya: haaah? We're getting married in a year, Asahi-san.
Asahi: oh right right.

Priest: You may now kiss.

...
There wasn't a day that I was not thankful of Hinata coming in my life. Everyday was a beautiful mystery that I was looking forward to. And that's because of him. All these obstacles that we've been through served as our guide and lessons as we let our love grow even more. I'm just really grateful for each and everyone in Karasuno that accepted me for who I am. 

Kageyama: I love you, Hinata Shoyo.
Hinata: I love you too, Kageyama Tobio.

Take care of me..

From now on.
...

END

So it has ended 😭

Thank you for reading up to the end! I really appreciate the love and support❤️❤️ Please take care and keep safe! 😙😘
I might start another book about Bokuaka and it'll be more on drama and romance. Thank you and take care!