Good Evening

You and Sans are walking around town when you notice a place that wasn't there before. Upon closer inspection, you discover it's Grillby's.

Wait a damn minute. I thought Grillby's was in another part of town!

"Hey, Sans. When did Grillby set up another restaurant.

"huh? oh, that's just from a different au." Sans says.

"Wow, really?! Then let's check it out!"

Sans chuckles. "you sure? this place isn't exactly for the faint of heart."

"What, of course I am! Let's go in already." You boldly exclaim.

You walk in but immediately feel the need to shield your virgin eyes. You fight the urge to do so in order to save face. But your cheeks are already flushed, proving your efforts to be futile.

This is not the Grillby's I'm use to.

Inside, there are tables set up in the dining area, like the usual Grillby's. However, in addition to that there is not only a lounge area, but also three stripper poles and the one in the center is currently being commanded by another Sans.

This Sans is unlike the Sans beside you. He is wearing black leggings, blue knee high boots, and a purple vest that is opened up, revealing his ribs for all to see.

He glides across the pole with ease. He slides down the pole and starts to grind it slowly.

You and Sans sit at the bar.

"Umm..." You blush, as you look on.

Wow, that's hot...

He notices you in the crowd and winks at you as he continues grinding the pole. He licks the pole sensually, as he maintains eye contact.

You don't notice Sans mumbling to himself.

"maybe this was a bad idea after all..." Sans says to himself in frustration.

He turns to you. "i'm gonna head outside. will you be alright."

"No, if you want to leave then let's go. The whole point of today was to get you out of your funk. So the least you can do is be honest with me." You say out of frustration.

"stop acting like you know how i feel. it's annoying. you saw one memory and now all of a sudden you think you have me all figured out! i'm leaving." Sans doesn't wait for you to react and teleports away.

You sit there stunned, as tears roll down your face. You try to wipe at your eyes and dab away at your tears before anyone notices.

"did he just leave you here by yourself?" The sexy stranger says as he approaches you.

"No, not exactly. You're here." You say, meeting his gaze.

"yeah, but what if i didn't meet you out here? you would've been all alone and anything could have happened to you. this isn't exactly a family friendly establishment." The Sans says with a wink.

"Obviously." You say in agreement, not quite meeting his gaze. "Well, I should get going before it gets dark. I'll see you later?" You say, not sure if you're ever coming back.

"wait, here's my number. if he's not willing to protect you, i will."

"Thanks..." You say as your cheeks take on a familiar glow.

"your cheeks, they're glowing? Are you a monster?" The Sans says in confusion.

"Yes and no, I'm a hybrid." You decide to leave it at that because that's all the information you really have. "By the way, what can I call you?" You ask, realizing you never got a name, or nickname in this case.

"my name is sans, but everyone calls me "lust'." You interrupt him. "I'm not calling you that. Nope, try again."

"ok, what about the "nec-romancer'?"

"No."

"Dr. Seducto'."

"No!" The hell?!

"sir tits a'lot."

"No. No. No. You need to try harder." You say, losing patience.

"that's what she said." Says the elemental monster from behind the bar.

Sans chuckles while you muffle your laugh with your hand.

This Grillby looks the same as the one you've come to know. The only difference being the blue tint at the top of his head and his current apparel. He dons some black shades and a netted tank shirt and a pair of tight fitting, white pants.

You take notice of his nice figure, and momentarily forget yourself.

Wow, he's hot. Literally...

"Enjoying the view?" Grills rests his arm on the bar, he rests his face in his palm, and shoots you a knowing grin.

You blush and look away.

'Suddenly the ceiling is far more interesting.'

"hey, it's getting late. how bout i walk you back?"

"Alright, let's go."

You both head out the door and start heading towards your place.

"What about "bone boy'." Lust suggests another name.

"No." You sigh in frustration. "Fine, Lust it is. All these other names are far worse." You say shaking your head in mock disappointment.

"What about your brother?" You ask, knowing there should have been a Papyrus in his timeline as well.

"what about, "lollipap'?" Lust suggests.

"Yeah, that'll work." You say in agreement.

"so grillby, huh~?"

"I think Grills could work." You say, not understanding where he's coming from.

"that's not what i meant." He says as his gaze fixes on you.

"Oh, don't worry, I was just admiring. I can already tell you two have something special."

Lust bursts out laughing. "wait, you thought we were an item? i mean we do hook up every once in a while, but we're just friends...with benefits." He says with wink.

The conversation lulls into a comfortable silence as you two continue to walk. Lust breaks the silence.

"hey, but aren't you famous?"

"Yeah?"

"so... don't you need some bodyguards?" Lust asks.

"I guess, I never really thought about it. Although it would be nice not to have to worry about that stalker." You say, not realizing you've said too much.

"what stalker? what did they look like? i swear, is Fresh bothering you?" Lust asks.

"Who's Fresh? Does he have a red and blue eye?" You ask.

Lust stops walking. You turn around to see what's up.

"shit, that's dust..." He looks around worried. "we gotta gather the rest of the Sanses. i can't deal with this on my own. but for now i'll try to protect you the best i can. we really need to find the others, though."

You both arrive at your place, but nobody else is home.