『 9 』

؂✬「☁️」✬؂

؂☁️؂

Maisie let out a sigh of relief as she saw Benjamin standing in front of her. She knew that if she explained the situation to Benjamin he would understand and keep his mouth shut.

"He's a friend of mine." Maisie mumbled, fiddling with her ring.

"You fancy each other?" Benjamin asked, looking down at the young girl. Maisie slightly nodded, feeling her face slightly heat up. "I won't tell a soul." Benjamin whispered, holding out his pinky. Maisie smiled up at him, wrapping her pinky around his.

"Thank you, Benjamin." Maisie hugged him before running upstairs and going to bed.

..♚°♚..

Maisie rose out of bed, rubbing her eyes as the sun beamed into her room. She got out of bed, preparing herself for the day.

Amara stayed in bed, staring outside her window. She still had not decided what she was doing. Maisie burst into her room and jumped on her bed.

"Amara get up! I wanna see Sean today." Maisie said, getting up from Amaras bed. "Hurry up!" She ran out the door, closing it behind her.

Amara groaned, getting up from bed and going to the bathroom to bathe. Once she was done bathing, she dried herself off with a towel and got dressed into a yellow, low cut dress with designs on the end of the skirt. Amara brushed her hair, putting it into a braid. She slipped on a pair of yellow heels and walked downstairs to Maisie who was all ready to go.

"I wanna stop at the general store first." Amara demanded, walking out the door with Maisie.

Amara walked up to Trapper, brushing some dirt off his face. She fed him a carrot before mounting him. Maisie was all ready and they immediately rode off to Valentine.

"What are you getting here anyways?" Maisie asked as they hitched their horses in front of the general store.

"Just some stuff, wait here." Before Maisie could protest, Amara was already inside.

"Where's your books?" Amara asked the shopkeeper, leaning against the counter.

"Over there." He pointed to the corner of the store where some books were stacked on the shelf.

Amara smiled at him before walking over to the books and looking through them. There were a few she liked but one specifically really interested her. March. The name of the book intrigued her, wanting to know why the author named it that. Amara held the book in her hand and walked over to the shopkeeper, taking out some money and handing it to him.

"This is a favorite." The shopkeeper commented as he took the money and gave Amara her change. "Enjoy!"

Amara opened the door, closing it behind her and making her way towards Maisie, who was mounted on her horse.