20 (epilogue)

Wala naman akong magagawa, wala na akong magagawa. Sinaktan ko siya, and that reason was already enough for her to leave me. She left, and sadly I can't do anything to get her back. 

Why would I? Wala naman akong mukhang maihaharap pa sakanya. Hurting her is not my intention. Did I loved her? Yes, and it was too late to realize that I do. Too late to realize that it took her to leave me, it also hurt me. Pero anong magagawa ko? Ako rin naman ang may kasalanan, I was really the one to blame so I think I should just shut my ass up and live a life. 

Mahal pa kita Anna, sana ganun ka din. We both love each other but why cant we be together? Why cant we be happy like other couples do? Is it really to late for me to realize that I love her? Is it already too late to get you back? Is it too late for you to love me again? Is it to late for us to be happy again? Did I hurt you a lot? That much that you never thought of going back to me or giving me another chance? Cause I do believe that in love there are endless chances. But why didn't you wait for me to love you back? Why didn't you let me realize my mistake? Why did I loved you when you were gone? 

Sucks to be me. Bakit ka umalis ng hindi man lang naririnig ang rason ko? I did tried figuring things between us out, I did tried to reach out to you. Hindi ko sinasadya na saktan ka, hindi ko rin sinasadya na mahalin ka. And I  guess it was really too late. You're already married with another guy, please be happy, as I'll be happy for you too.

I will continuously love you even from afar, I will continuously love you even if you're already happy with someone, I will continuously love you even if you don't love me anymore, I will continuously love you even if you're already with another man, I will continuously love you even if you're already married, I will continuously love you even if you have kids. Patuloy at patuloy kitang mamahalin hanggang sa malagutan ako ng hininga. I would love you even if you dont know me anymore, I would love you till the day I die.

And this time, it is my turn to continuously love you, as I take the pain and sufferings you felt when I didn't value you until you're gone.

-FIN-