3. Friends?

The heart is a very delicate thing.
It can fell like it's a bout to explode but also like it was broke into millions of small pieces. Some build up a wall to pretext themselves, some already had a lot of rejections that it wouldn't matter anymore.
But in the end there is always someone who makes you feel loved and special.

___________

3rd person pov.

"So Xion, tell us a bit about yourself" Hwanwoong said while drinking a glass of orange juice.

"There is really not much to say about me" both male look unamused at him.
"OKEY if you don't wanna talk then I will"

"My full name is Yeo Hwanwoong, I'm 22 years old and am an old boring human"

Dongju looked confused at him "Why do you call yourself a boring human?"
"WELL DEAR XION, my dear friedns keonhee here-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP I WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF MYSELF"
"AS I WAS SAYING, I am a human and not gonna lie forgot what I am studying here at university" he said while looking like this :]

"But also im a danci boi and even tho I am short, I know I am, I can still break your kneecaps so watch out"
He really tried to look intimidating but failed so we all uwued over his cuteness.

(he is a cutie and nobody can change that)

"ANYGAYS, I am Lee keonhee, I'm also 22 but older than this twink"
"THE DISRESPECT YOU GIGANTIC BITCH"
The omega laught at their cute but funny friendship. Maybe Someday he could have that too.

"NOW, in front of you my dear child you have a Masterpice, the child of cupid himself, Me"

Silence…

"it's me I'm the Masterpice"

Still silence…

Wow thanks guys, bet this counts as bullying"
They all looked at each other before starting to laugh ther lunges out again.

"Damn I'm happy I chose this university, it may be my first day and I'm still lost as fuck but you guys really made my day" he said with a genuine smile on his face which ended up with the elder telling him he is the cutest lil shit on earth and that they would always love him.

"Okey I'll try to introduce myself as much as possible now" the younger said Stil looking at the 2 who stared at him with excitement.

"My name is Xion, I'm 22 years old, I am a werewolf, an omega to be specific and I went here becaaaauseee……… because... Okey I forgot why I came here" he lied about the last part but hoped they would believe it.

"Nah its all good I forget stuff all the time like I forgot what I study. Oh keonhee what time is it"

"It's 10:30am why??" the angel asked confused
"OH SHIT GOTTA BLAST" he screamed while leaping form the couch to his room and straight out the door.