10. I Just Want You

As long as you love me
The good or the ugly
Whatever it is, it’s alright
It's like you control me
Without you I'm lonely
But not you

Your words are like a gun shot
I'm bleeding love
They hit me like a gun shot
I'm bleeding love

Kard - gunshot
_________________

(Gonna be another person now, it's not like I planed this all till chapter 15 but YEAH....
and yes this is important)

3rd person pov.

"You have to run and find him, tell him what his dad is planning before it's to late" the woman said, the knocking on the door got harder and more aggressive.
"Run now my child and tell him"
"But mama-"
"Tell him he knows Waht happened. I will miss lead them and always remember I lovr you sweety now go!"

Without questioning her farther she ran. She ran for hours, not finding the person she was sent to look near the pack.

Now getting really worried about her mother, she returned home with caution.

The doors were broken down, windows shattered. Inside was just a mess, things were laying on the floor, some broken, some still to save.

Her mother, dead.
Laying there on the floor lifeless. She ran to her room, packed soem things, took the box her mother gave her, and ran away again.

She ended up finding an abandoned cabin where she decided to stay for a few days and plan everything through.

Slowly opening the box her mom gave her not too long ago, she found a letter and a lot of papers and pictures.

'My dear,

If you read this I never got the chance to tell you.
I am really sorry you have to know the truth through this but you're not like me and your father.

You were adopted from us so you could still have a beautiful life. They were going to leave you forever and let you die.
They may find out and kill you but I won't let that happen.

In this box are a lot of important documents so you will be able to live somewhere far away from them.

Remember, you are never alone and we love you.'

Tears were now streaming down the girl's face.
She felt alone, left behind, a burden.
But she had hope, a lot to be exact. And that's when she decided to go out and find someone who will stay with her.

After what seemed to her like years she finally found a person to call hers, or so she thought.

Someone who told her she is special and appreciated. The one who said it's okey to be diffrent. The person who she told she loved, until he betrayed her.

A werewolf she thought loved her, even if she is messed up, even though her past is dark, all the scars she has, physically and mentally.

He used her and now sacrificing her to the one that wants to kill her.
It her like a gunshot, all this time, wasted.
The memories, all fake.

The hope that hse once had was gone.
Hopeless in this cell, regretting ever falling in love or caring for people.
All she went through, pain.

A guard roughly brought her outside, where she thought she would die, but no.
The guard unlocked her from all the chains, took the bags and started running.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LET'S GO! OR YOU WANT TO STAY HERE AND DIE?!" the guard which turned out ot be a girl said.

And they ran for hours, after a while they found a cave to stay the night.
Making a little fire so it's nice and warm but making sure it won't be too big to see.

"So tell me, girl who I, just saved from death, who are you and what the fuck did you, do"

"To be honest, I have no fucking idea. I just know I have been wanted dead since birth. Now what can I call my savior?"

"It's Jane, an alpha werewolf how bout you"

"Scar and I don't know what I am to be exact"

"Scar hmm, interesting name who have him too you?"

"I did, I never liked my real name to be exact" a, shy smile appeared on scar's face while scratching her neck.

"Let's get to the point now" Jane said, getting out her papers to show scar the plan she and her father made.

"So the head alpha made this plan to grt his son back. His name is Kim Gunhak but goes as leedo.
The plan, he ist going to make him come bakc by force and now that's where we come in.
We will help"

Scar looked at the female "And why do you think I will help you? I have nothing to do with this all"

"I was goint to use the fact that I saved you but I'm not thst kind of person so I am asking you to help me" Jane looked the other girl in the eyes, a pleading look which no one could resist.

"Fine ill help, but I'm free after"

The werewolf gave the girl a beautiful eye smile and they started discussing the plan.
________________

"So he is here huh, did he already do it?"

"I think so, but we still need to find him"

"We can do this Jane don't worry"