21. Epology

I throw a straight punch right and left
New thangs new thangs new thangs
Wherever we go it's a party
Raise your glass and toast like my birthday
Everyone kicks up high
Where ma roof at
Roof in the universe
(na na na na na na)
I throw a straight punch right and left Bruce Lee
I'm flying around all day long Bruce Lee
(na na na na na na)

NCT 127 - Kick it
________________________________________________

(it's just me saying how the future for all of em is)

After everyone was finished with university they of course all got some jobs.

Seoho and Keonhee actually moved to europe because they find it nice there and now live in Italy. Because they are a demon and angel getting a child will be interresting. :)

Hwanwoong and Youngjo got together after they got fixed jobs. They also moved together, atfirst to save money but it turned into something more.
because Woong is a human he also asked Youngjo to turn him into a vampire which the older is still thinking about starting to like the idea.

Dongju and Gunhak bought a house with the money Dongju saved since he was 7. Gunhak got a job that paid more than enough while Dongju just got one that paid enough to live sadly.
The omega was in fact pregnant and the doctor he will have 2 kids, the alpa received those news more than well because he did want a family with Dongju.

Onewe got popular and is now a big band everyone loves(I WISH T^T).

___________________________________________

That's it.
It's not s good ending but that's all.

Hope everyone who read this far liked it and has a good morning/day/evening/night (idk at what time this will be read).

Goodbye~