9. Bye Bye Bitch

The inside and outside of a world different from my imagination
A broken mind and my broken heart
You always did that somehow, I tried to drag out
In any case, how you can be so strong uh
I was always try my best to satisfy my greed
I lost a lot
Become alone, It's the only time you've ever felt safe
I put it in a lot of confidence, bad habits
Burn out, the belief that it was a choice
Doesn't mean you are weak
I left you and me yesterday

Nct U - Yestoday

(Ngl I love this song so much)
_____________________

(This is gone be crappy yeah, this gone be not good
Smut gonna be crap just sayin)

3rd person pov.

'feels familiar right'

She felt it all over again.
The pain she felt when he stabbed her.
The same pain, the same feeling.

"And this time you will die for sure"
Pulling the dagger out of her back to stab it in once again but deeper.

She started coughing and spitting blood but he stabbed her back once again.
Over and over again, making sure there would be nothing to save.

Dongju had other plans though.
He stopped Gunhak, and ran outside with her to the woods.
Pinning her against a tree he pulled out the knife he took with him.

Slowly and painful the omega started to cut open her stomach. It was already a bloody mess but it wasn't enough for the boy.

Next thing she knew her throat was cut open making her die in an instant.

Getting up from the dead body, covered in blood, he smiled.
Gunhak finally caught up, seeing a crazy laughting Dongju on the floor with Mia's cut open, dead body in front of him.

This looked so messed up, the alpha loved it.

Still with rage he stabbed and cut the dead body a few more times just to satisfy his killing need too.

The blood covered boys looked at each other and started laughing like maniacs, until the younger decided to hug the older.

Being in that position, both look each other in the eyes, faces near each other they nearly touched.
Gunhak then found the confidence to close the gap with a soft and passionate kiss.

Dongju of course kissing back instantly not sat on the alpha's lap, also opening his mouth for the older to explore.

(Damn this is gonna get more messy than it already is, wuhu)

The kiss turned hungry and needy real quick.
Small moans escaped, while Gunhak now attacked the others neck, licking and sucking, leaving marks and making the omega a moaning mess.

Dongju wanted more, he needed more.
Slowly grinding on the older croch making both moan at the friction.

"Look how needy you are for alpha" he said pushing the younger to the ground now being on top of him.

Dongju who still had his legs around the others waist, wanting to feel more friction.

The alpha took of his shirt and pushed done their pants.
Already seeing the hard, big dick of Gunhak made dongju's mind image things he would have never imagined with his mate.

Now pushing one finger into the omegas hole making his release a deep moan, that was a turn on for both.

Not used to the feeling Dongju clenges around the older's finger. After a few seconds the second finger was inserted making the younger moan again.

The alpha started to curl his fingers then looked at Dongju who looked back at him. He enjoys the feeling but needed more.

Pulling the fingers out Gunhak rammer into the omega without a warning making him scream out in pain.

"It's going to feel better soon I promise" Gunhak said after kissing away dongju's tears and interwired their hands.

Even tho Dongju was still in pain, he started to move his hips slowly giving the alpha permission to finally move.

At first the thrust were slow but started to get faster and faster making the omega feel a feeling he never thought he would feel.

Lost in pleasure Gunhak let his instincts take over and nuzzled into the others neck, trying to find his sweet spot.

The omega bend his neck to the side giving the alpha more space while moaning, signaling the other that he found the spot.

"Alpha I'm about to-"

Without hesitation Gunhak let his teeth sink in the younger skin making him cum at the same time.
Gunhak thrusts a few more times before releasing into his omega.

Not wanting to pull out, he started to kiss down Dongiu's neck lovingly.
"Now you are really all mine"

A giggle left the yougers lips.
"I like the sound of me being yours"
He said before taking the alphas face and pulling it into a passionate kiss again.

Pulling away from the kiss while also pulling out slowly of the younger, Gunhak said "We should get back to the others" now looking down at both of them "and maybe we should shower too"

Now Dongju looked at both of them and started to laugh "I forgot about the blood and dirt, but the sex was amazing, the best I have ever had" he said while winking at the other.

Gunhak began to blush immediately even though he was confident 5 seconds ago.

"Let's just go" he said and started to get dressed again.

"Oh by the way" Dongju stopped the other "you should help me with getting 100% clean" he said while again leading towards the other, who stood up quickly which lead to him pulling the omega with him too.
____________________

"Why the fuck do you look like a fucked, dirty and a bloody mess??! Don't tell me-"

"OH HE DIIID" Hwanwoong interrupted keonhee's question. Dongju on the other hand judt dragged Gunhak with him to the bathroom.

As expected taking shower became a make out session. Bodies pressed together again whoel water was running down.

Dongju wrapped his legs around Gunhak waist, feeling the older hard dick poking his ass while both gand were already on his ass.

Spreading the younger cheeks he entered him again. Now more stretched already the younger became a moaning mess again, enjoying every thrust.

Now it was the omega who stared to kiss down Gunhak neck trying to find his spot.

Now the alpha was the one moaning when Dongju started kissing and sucking on his specific spot before bitting it. The alpha did the same, making both release.

Both now panting, dongju let his feet down from the older's hip, a bit wobbly on the knees.

"Look what you did Gunhak, I can't stand" the omega complained even though he enjoyed getting fucked by his now new mate.

"Then don't make me hard"

And how should I control that?!"

"LET'S FINALLY SHOWER"

Meanwhile outside the bathroom

"They loud as fuck"

"bet even Kanghyun can hear this and he isn't even that close to our dorm"

"I feel like we should go to the others"

"Let's go to the others" Keonhee suggested so they took their keys and phones and left the dorm.

After the 2 didn't find anyone in their dorms they went to the practice room where the rest was.

Hwanwoong then told the others about what is happening in the bathroom right now and everyone was disgusted but somehow understood it,but more disgusted.

Seoho asked what they did to Mia but nobody knew so it was a mistory until they could asked the new couple.