13. Long Time No See

Jeez, and so, should I give up
But really, can I give up
We live in a time and space
A world full of blinds
It makes me wanna give up

But then again, no I shouldn't give up
I feel it inside, don't wanna give up
We live in a time and space
A world full of blinds
Now I've had enough

Maze of memories - Stray Kids
___________________

3rd person pov.

The distraction team ran through the territory, making it look like they were just passing by but nearer the pack than normal.

With that they got the attention of a few guards which helped the 3 to get as near to the pack house as possible.

They used a moonflower spray so nobody would be able to smell their sent while walking around the big house.

It was good for them that half of the pack was out training, just a few werewolf were in the house.
They smelled some alphas on the top floor and a few betas and omegas.

Gunhak still knew his way around the whole house since he spend 23 years of his life here.
Knowing where the staircase for the basement was he lead them to it so nobody would be able to tell they are here.

"Now it's the more difficult part" Gunhak said to the other alpha and his mate.
"If we go down there I want both of you to stick with me okey? It is a Maze for anyone who doesn't know their way. You both woudl probably get lost so if we loose anyone stay where you are till we find you.
Now let's get moving and remember what I said"

Both nodding and now making their way down the stairsas quiet as possible.
______________________

Kanghyun and dongmyeong didn't sense anyone behind the iron door so they decided to open it after it was left unlocked.

Slowly creeping out, looking left and right, making 100% sure nobody was around they started going right cause the stick right rule.

Going by a lot of other iron doors, some with empty rooms and some had prisoners.

While trying to find any sign of an exit they heard a door open, making both run into an open cell, which luckily had nobody in it.

Waiting for the footsteps to get farther away they continued finding the exit.

"This is like a Maze down here, don't they have any kind of plan if someone gets lost?" Dongmyeong asked Kanghyun who just shushed him so nobody would hear him.

Before they could move forward both felt hands on their mouths and someone pulling both into a dark corner.

"Stop moving its us" Dongju whispered making both stop fighting.

"Why were you 2 trying to find the exit alone down here they woudl have cought you again anyway if we weren't here right now.
Let's get you both out now"

The now group of 5 managed to sneak by a few guards and now on their way out of the pack house.

Now feeling the presence of more people they decided to climb out a window because it would have been to risky going out they way they came in.

Knocking out 3 guards who could have ruined their escape and throwing them behind a bush they took the chance and ran back to the place they parted.

"We did it. WE SAVED YOU" Dongju said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Chill there bud, we still aren't back to your dorms.
We still need to get the others and leave their territory" Hwanwoong calmy said trying to call the others who aperantly are still talking to the patrol rn and trying to tell them that they went the wrong way and got lost.

After waiting 20 more minutes they finally came and they all decided to now officially start going back.

What they didn't know is that someone was waiting for them to go that direction just to stop them from going any further.

5 alpha werewolves surrounded the squad and circled around them waiting for the head alpha to make his way here.

"Told you we shouldn't celebrate before we were all the way back" the vampire said mockingly.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my dearest son.
You really got balls to show your face here again after what you did now twice" the head alpha who slowly made his way up to then harshly said.

"I'd say it's good to see you father but you were dead for me the moments you announced the wedding"

"It's good to see you to you disappointing bastard"

______________________

Uhm tbh after chapter 10 I just winged it and went all YOLO cause my brain wouldn't find a good story line so if it sucks till now sorry but we can't change that now can we he he.....
Have a nice day/afternoon/night idk when this is read if someone reads it