11. Declaration

I can’t go back to the way it was
You didn’t know me. After I bumped into you
I become craving for you more, uncontrollably

As if I have dreamed in a dream
I’m lost looking for you
You are the dream I live in, the dream I can never awake from
Every day & night I’m gon’ chase you

Inception - Ateez
________________

3rd person pov.

"So guys what are you now" hwanwoong asked the new couple.

"Uhm well you see-"

"We finally did it and marked each other if you're not that blind to see" dongju said while pulling down his shirt to show off his mark.

"Now" the omega said and placed himself on his mate's lap "He is mine and anyone who wants him fight me"

"THAT'S MY SOON TO BE SON IN LAW GUYS" the vampire screamed while hugging, well suffercating the small human.

"I need air" Hwanwoong said, not really getting air so it was hard to hear him but the vampire did because their faces were literally next ot each other so he let him go and gave him an apologetic smile and blushed a little.

"Now let me ask you 2, has anyone seen my brother today?" the omega asked and got up from his man's lap.

"Him and hyungu went to go buy some food an 2 hours ago I think"

Knowing them they will be gone for another hour" that comment from Gunhak made everyone burst into laughter.
_______________

Slowly opening his eyes dongmyeong looked around trying to figure out what happened. Everything was dark, the only, light source was from a small window
As he tried to move he noticed his hands were cuffed behind his back.

"OH good your awake too now"

"Hyungu?"

Before anyone could ask more questions the door opened revealing an older man in his 40s with 3 other men behind him.

"Now that you are awake let's get to business shall we"
_____________________

Roughtly bushing dongju against the wall, kissing him intensely. Both wanting more and getting needier by the second.

The door to the dorm swung open rapidly making both jump away from eachother and now looking at the person who nearly broke down the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CHILDREN?!" an angry yonghoon sceam-asked them.

Giwook and harin came from behind "What he wants to know is if you are hiding your brother by any chance" harin said calmly.

"Also Kanghyun. Both habe been gone for now 5 hours" Giwook added.

"And as you can tell we were in the middle of something and don't know anything" the now a bit mad alpha said giving yonghoon the look.

"Okey but if you, don't know where your cousin is and Xion doesn't know where myeon is, how the hell should we find them?"
__________________

"So how do we find him now?"

"Well we have his name and real name"

"No pictures?"

"Ah… Uhm about that… I kinda forgot bout them"

"Girl listen, you amazing and all but how could you forget about pictures. It's not like we can scream his name and he will come"

"You're right Scar but we can maybe ask some people. Like these 2 over there"

So they went up to the 2 people.