17. When Talent Comes Together

(This will be a the rose chapte cause I can ;3)
(It's also short ;-;)

Stay, up above the clouds

The flowers bloom like paradise
Dance move your body
Fly like you're dreaming

The moonlight shining
I find my way
Slowly come closer to me
With the flashlight showing
Follow the light

With the pouring shooting stars

The Rose - RED
-------------------------------------------------

Woosung's pov.

"Do you really have to leave us? Was Yonghoon that mean so you want to leave?"

"OH SHUT UP JANE!"

"No it's nothing I just want to live my life, meet new people and do what i love.
I want to thank you for letting me stixk with you guys even though it was just for a short time.
Maybe we'll meet again who knows"

"YO, gimme your number and you can go, I may have been wrong before but you actually a chill dude" Scar said now handing over her phone to me.

After properly saying our final goodbyes I started going my own way.

A few weeks passed, I got a job who payed enough and started to play in a few bars here and there.

"As always amazing performance"

"Aish it's not as good as yours Dojoon. Everytime I see you up there I get nervous if I'm next"

"Wanna play together next time?"

"Yeah let's do that next time"

After a few months Hajoon and Jaehyung joined and we started to be a small band.
Busking on the streets and playing in bars.

A few places even want us to play for them on the weekends or while thr holidays.

(Beautiful underrated talent, they bless my ears and make me happy when I listen to them)

WE slowly started to draw more attention to us and made some fans from here and there.
I still keep in touch with the squad and I plan to go to america with my band.

(I'm just gonna put a few of them in cause why not)

(I'd say thats shameless promo but can you blame me? no)

also thats the chapter