part 2

"my- my.. a Hottie.." she screamed in her mind as she looked at the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life and why not?.. when you had to go to all girls school and college you are bound to get excited ..

"Are you okay miss?" the guy asked her still holding her by her elbows as riddhima stood in front of him like a dumbo fluttering her eyelashes with a smile plastered on her lips. At that point of time all she could wish was her knees to go weak and the guy holding her but her knees weren't even shaking but supporting her like a rock. She was cursing milk that carol made her drink every day. "that's it from today onwards I am not gonna eat or drink anything that contains calcium. my knees aren't even shaking a little bit. How am I going to fall now.." she was cursing herself not realizing that her cursing was a bit too audible.

"you want me to hold you??" guy asked suppressing his smile .. "Aww..those dimples so cute.." she said poking his cheeks with her finger. Touching him made her come out of her dream world and she looked at the smile which had turned grinning at her idiocity. She covered her mouth with her hands realizing what she had done . This has to go in the book "the most embarrassing moments of my life" by riddhima. She had her share of embarrassing moments but this was the limit. She made a fool of herself in front of someone who she hardly knows. Hearing the cab honking and the driver shouting at her, she released herself from his grip and ran towards the cab. Not ready to even turn a bit, she couldn't control herself, turned to look at him and saw him waving at her grinning shamelessly.

She reached the office on time and sighing entered the office, still trying to erase the morning incident from her mind. She met Mr. Khanna who gave a brief intro about the work and the working environment. She is suppose to be the new PA of Mr. Gupta but since he is out of town and she is still inexperienced, she was told that she'll be assisting MR. Malik, PL, of the project they are working upon and very close to Mr. Gupta. Her cabin was just beside Mr. malik cabin and anyone in the room can clearly see her cabin. After completing all her paperwork, she settled herself on her chair and stood up the next second when she was called inside. Taking the notepad and the pen, she knocked on the door and entered inside. She looked in front and saw him sitting on the chair, his face hidden behind the file.

"Good morning miss. Riddhima.."

"good morning sir." She said looking around the room, inspecting everything from the furniture to the walls to the paintings. Everything was organized perfectly and even she was impressed not knowing that he was watching her every move from the corner of his eye.

"so how is your first day, I hope you aren't bored yet. You know this office has a reputation of being one of the boring places in the corporate world."

"no sir, it's not at all boring, in fact I am enjoying myself" she said but this time something caught her attention. She felt she had heard this voice before. But where, she couldn't figure out. She tried looking at his face, which was noticed by him and he was trying to suppress his laugh , waiting for the perfect moment to show his face.

"why are you so desperate to see my face??.." he asked still hiding behind the file. Closing the file he looked at her face. Riddhima gulped seeing the same man sitting in front of her, grinning at her. She felt her knees shaking and the next second, the pen and the notebook fell down from her hand. She fell down on the floor with a "THUD". He ran towards her to hold her but got a bit late.

"OUCH.." riddhima winced in pain rubbing her bottom as armaan stood beside her gazing at her not knowing what to do.

"you can atleast give me your hand" riddhima retorted seeing him watching her in pain and not helping her at all. He quickly gave her his hand and lifted her up as riddhima nostrils flared in anger.