part3

This part is from riddhima POV....

The most embarrassing moment'na..moments..hmmm'maybe but I think a better word should be "day". Today was the most embarrassing day of my life. mein kahan se start karoon. As funny as it may sound which btw I totally understand. I mean if I can laugh on others so I have no problem with you laughing at me after knowing what happened to me' duh.. we don't pay taxes on laughing.

If yesterday wasn't enough, today I outdid myself in every department of making a fool out of myself. First I called my boss a "hottie"...that too on his face which I don't mind saying again and again, after all it's a compliment but' I know my sentences are incomplete without a "but"..i don't know if it's just me  alone or there are more like me using "but" in every sentence..so where was I' Ha..as I was saying aaj to hadd hi ho gayi. I don't blame him as it was 99.99% my fault, to be precise it was cent percent but this sounds much better. if making a fool of myself wasn't, enough there's this guy who is harassing me and telling me to leave the job..Duh..who wants to leave the job when you have such a hot boss.. I am not in a mood to discuss about him and I haven't even told Carol, may be someone is jealous of me that can be the only reason, so coming back to the topic of the day which is "what not to do when you got to do"..sounds weird 'isn't ..but I can't think of something better.

Like every morning, my morning started on a pretty good note. The early rays hitting on my face made me come out of my dream world. Today I got up with a big smile on my face and why not the whole night I kept thinking about him and I was meeting him again..Who else my boss. He is so sweet and those dimples that's the icing on the cake.  You know when he sits on the chair with sleeves folded, loosen tie and hair falling on the face..hai..main sadka javan .kya lagta hai munda..ekdum hero..

 "mere shezaada mein aa rahi hoon'I am coming "tu jahaan jahaan chalega mera saaya saath hoga..mera saaya mera saaya". I know -behaving like his diehard fan. I can't help it. It think this is known as "Crush at first site"..i can't be in love in just one day. I am not THAT desperate. I can control my hormones pretty easily.

 I reached office early , like 30 minutes before the office starts and I had nothing to do except look at the cleaners cleaning the office. I was getting quite bored , so thought of looking around the office when my eyes got fixed on the name  "Mr. Armaan Malik"'. I had seen his room before but not the way I wanted to see. My resistance to hold myself back was slowly slipping away as I turned the knob of the door.

I entered the cabin and the first thing that caught my eyes caught was his computer on the table. The white angel in me a.k.a my mind told me "no-no-no" but the devil side of me i.e. my heart said "go-go-go".

Kheeche mujhe koi dore, teri ore..
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore, hai rabba

Me a weak person when it comes to heart, kya karoon dil ke maamle mein thodi kacchi hoon, my legs automatically started moving towards his desk. My fingers switched on his computer as I sat on his big leather seat. It felt heaven, me sitting on the same chair , it felt like I was sitting on his lap'awww so romantic.. but the dream didn't last long when I looked at the screen "DAMN" it asked for password. I had no idea why I wanted to see his computer but I couldn't control myself. let's see..Armaan.." .,i typed "armaan" in every way possible..caps..without caps but none of them matched. I tried "malik" but no use. No one in this world is gonna keep their name as their password. But I am not "no one".. oops did I just disclosed my password. Yes I did.. please don't tell it to anyone , not even your heart. Your heart will betray you and leave you all alone when you need it the most. Experience my friend, experience. I typed everything that i could possibly think off  but every time the result was same. Frustration was slowly creeping my otherwise calm mind and knowing very well that I was going to throw the computer at any moment of time,  I tried thinking of any possibility. Finally i typed my name and surprise.. surprise it was correct. I mean his password is "riddhima". I was in for a shock. His password is my name. I mean I am not the only riddhima in the whole world but he is the only armaan I know. Okay before I go into my la-la land , FOCUS riddhima FOCUS.. you are losing yourself. Riddhima must be his sister name..eew..no way. Then he'll start looking at me  in a brotherly way..may be'.her mom. Much better than her sister..but still 'he'll start treating me like an elder' next thing I know he is calling me "mom"'.next option..hmmm maybe his girlfriend'then I am gonna kill her..how dare he laid her eyes on my man..ohh possessive  abhi se hi... I love myself' riddhima can't be a guy name..but what if he is Gay..and riddhima is just his code word to address his partner.. NO WAY..he is not Gay' ..i know he is not..dekhne se to nahin lagta and if he turned out to be  one of them mere to "dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye"'  but then I realized, riddhima must be her friend name..a close friend, his best friend..yes riddhima is his friend..end of discussion.. .. Before i could think further ,  I heard the door opening and armaan entered the cabin. I quickly slid down the chair and hid myself under the table.The pair of legs were slowly coming towards me and I closed my eyes not wanting to see and experience myself "what's gonna happen next".