part3(B)

I walked out of the room with a glum face. The day was completely turning out to be the worst day of my life. First I made a fool of myself, second he enjoyed it completely and last when his doze of laughter was full he threw me out. Okay so he told me to leave but bahar to bheja naa.

I came to my cubicle and sat on the chair with a thud and started my regular bhashan of frustration "What does he think of himself? He told me to go out vo bhi inte rudely. Since his entertainment quota is full. Obviously he is gonna say that. For heaven's sake I am not a cartoon. Even I have emotions-sad, happy, funny, anger, etc..etc..etc..if I am making a fool of myself that doesn't give you the right to laugh at me. Okay confession time. I know I said that you can laugh at me but honestly I hate when people laugh at me. Even though I don't express myself but when a person especially a guy mocks or laugh at me, all I can think of is murdering him right there. I never wished to imagine armaan like those guys but he left me with no other option, so like a true warrior, I took out the black band, tied it around my forehead and took out my weapon- my cell phone.

"hello..sumu help me.."

 "now ..it's like 11 : 00 in the morning…I am sleeping" reply came from the other side. Seriously I am in such a trouble and my best friend is sleepy. What's wrong with her? My poor soul needs her but all she cares about is her sleep. I know she came back from a night shift but "a friend in need is a friend indeed" hasn't she heard about it. 

 "hello sleepy head wake up" I said totally controlling my anger. I mean why can't people just answer my question instead of coming up with excuses when they know they can't escape me.

"what riddhima..we just talked like 3  hrs ago..ab tune kya kar diya" now this was the limit. Why do people assume that it's always me? Can't the other person be at fault too? Just coz I call them in my needs them that doesn't mean they have to remind me every time.

" sumu what yaar..it's not me this time."

"okay fine…so tell me how can I help you" came the voice from the other side. If I am not wrong right she must have rolled her eyes as if I am lying and yawned at least 5 times.

"very serious problem sumu..you know I told you about my boss and how hot he is and what I did yesterday. You won't believe aaj usne kya kiya. He is taking advantage of my innocence. He isn't leaving any chance to laugh at me. Kucch help kar na.I want revenge and only u can help me. Give me any idea madamji. Aap ki bahut kripa rahegi" I told her about my today's experiences and waited for her response.

 A devilish smile appeared on my face after hearing her idea. I am not gonna tell you what I did, you can see it for yourself. After ending the call I waited for the lunch break to put my plan in action.  Looking at the clock that showed that there is still 2 hrs left I was cursing the guy who invented time. Seriously, I hated the guy who said an hour has 60 minutes and a minute as 60 second. I mean why 60…does it sound cool or what. If it's coz of coolness then everyone should be given a choice of selecting how many minutes they want in an hour. Here I go again losing my mission, I don't know why I am talking about clock and time when I can dream about him. I can't help it man when I know that by evening I am gonna be in his hit list if I get caught and knowing my track record i can picture myself on the dart board with him aiming the arrows at my face.  But in the meantime let me go into my la-la land where we are together forever. I can imagine him proposing me with a ring -a typical proposal style. I don't mind as long as it's a 24 carat ring. I'll say yes immediately or it may be possible that I am the one proposing in front of him. Wouldn't it be so cool? I can even see myself on the front page of every newspaper and every news channel "a girl proposed to a guy" with me standing beside him showing my 24 carat ring. I'll be a star. We'll have a small church –temple wedding with not much but around 100-200 people as guest. My house won't be a big house , just 4-5 bedrooms, same no. of bathrooms, a big balcony that 2 a sea facing and a big lawn where our children can play. Talking about children , we'll have 2 ..you know hum do hamare do funda..i have even thought about their names. If it's a boy, he'll be called Armaana and if it's a girl Armaani- combination of our names. I know your next Q will be what if there are two boys or two girls. Uska bhi solution hai. The first boy will be named "armaana-I" and second "armaana-II" .  The same system will be followed if we have two girls. Cute isn't. As I am not much into materialistic things so for now it's more than enough.