part3(B)

"My SRK inspired list" she whispered and gulped as I looked at her accusingly.

"Armaan..I can explain.." she tried putting her point of view, walking behind me trying to catch me .

"NO...NO...NO.." I started screaming covering my ears running as far away as I could from her as she was running behind me, to hold me. I had no interest in listening to her hideous excuse of making the SRK list in the first place. I mean of all the lists in the world, she wasted her time making SRK inspired list. She never get time to make " Armaan list" but SRK list ke liye time hi time hai just coz he is a hero.

"Armaan..please listen to me..please Armaan..." I never noticed this before, but my wife really runs very fast. She was running with stretched hand just like Aishwarya ran in the movie "DEVDAS", in the end, stretching her one hand and screaming "Deva..Deva.." except in my case, she was screaming "Armaan..Armaan.."

See, her company is so contagious when it comes to SRK. Even I have started using SRK movies as examples.

Both of us were running in the park with me covering my ears and just few centimetres ahead as her fingers tips were sometimes touching my jacket. I know we were looking like some jokers and I can't blame you coz the people sitting in the park were also looking at us the same way. But I would prefer being a joker any day, anytime over SRK.

I don't know for how long I ran in the whole park. Feeling tired and not hearing her voice, I assumed she must have stopped so even I stopped not realizing what was in front of me. I bumped into her and moved back.

Quite surprising for me actually, I mean just few seconds back she was behind me then all of a sudden she was standing in front of me. I was looking at her intently, trying to figure out the answer to this question. I applied all the physics I learnt but none of the laws or theories were fitting here.

"Riddhima..how did you?"I asked when I couldn't come up with the solution. I had to know the answer to this question before my curiosity kills the cat inside me.

"Armaan please..meri baat to sun.."

"No..No..pehle mujhe bata ..how did you..you were behind me then how...out of nowhere you came in front of me and I didn't even noticed it"

"Armaan...I am standing here from the last 10 minutes. It's just that this time you bumped into me. You were so busy running away that you didn't even notice..."

"Oh..I see.." I smiled at my foolishness but without her noticing that I was smiling at my stupidity. I smiled an "I-am-impressed" kinda smile.

"Now my turn..ab mera explanation.." she said bringing us back to the topic of SRK. The more I was running away from this topic, the more he was hunting me down, the only difference he was hunting me mentally and not physically.

"Riddhima I don't want to hear it. You are free to do whatever you want to. You never asked me once before making the list and now when you are caught, you want to give an explanation. Just like always Armaan to maan hi jayege..hai na..but NO, I am not interested in your so called- SRK list and I don't want to hear any explanation..tujhe jo karna hai kar..I will just stay in the room.."I was hoping that hearing this dialogue of mine, she'll react like everyone reacts, feeling guilty and all but no..It's Riddhima we are talking about, so getting a normal reaction is out of question.

"Promise.." like seriously. I was never expecting this from her. She chose that hero SRK over her husband. I turned to look at her but she nowhere in sight.

"Where are you now?" I said looking around and as I turned back, "Jesus Christ!" came out of my mouth as I bumped into her."Stop doing this Riddhima.." I told her, sighing as I took steps back.