part 2

We reached the hotel where we were supposed to stay and entered our room.

"OMG...OMG... OMG...." she screamed throwing her bag on the bed, covering her mouth with her hands as she looked out of the window. "Armaan.." she turned to look at me. "this room...is sooooo big and look at the view, it's so beautiful and there's a beach too...thank you sooo much Armaan" she hugged me as I smiled at her actions. Her cute childish acts are more than enough to make me fall in love with her more deeply. 

"You know what floor this is" I asked standing behind her as she nodded negatively looking at the beach. 

"14th floor" I whispered reminding her about the incident in the office, making her cheeks turn red. I can never forget that one. It was a scary but at the same time memorable one. After lunch when I entered my room, what was I looking at- "Bakra" written all over the place and at few places even the Bakra was made. My first reaction was to kill the person who did this and as I was still thinking about the real culprit who had the guts to do this in my absence, I saw her in front of my own eyes. Who else can come up with such kind of ideas?

 If you ask me, I never thought that Riddhima could do this but our previous encounters forced me to believe- only she can pull off something of this level. She was hanging from the window with closed eyes and I was like- "is she out of her mind?" Here I was trying to protect her and she wanted to commit suicide by hanging from my office window. But the look on her face told me something else. If I am not wrong, she was actually dreaming about something. I still have no clue what she was dreaming coz whenever I try to ask her, she changes the topic. All I know is that it is something related to me coz I had heard her dream talk where she was laughing at me.   

"Armaan now don't get started" she said trying to releasing herself.

"But I haven't even started yet" I replied, bringing her more close, kissing her nape.

"Shut up.." she playfully hit my arm. "Don't corrupt my innocent mind with your dirty jokes"

"Innocent mind and yours....accha" Turning her around, I looked at her. "Who had the whole glassful of milk on our first night...Me or you and who gave all love bites. I still have the proof, you know, Should I show you?..." I teased her making her blush. Oh gosh I love this expression. Whenever I tease her, she gets all red and tries to hide herself like a 5 year old girl.

"Armaan you are getting naughtier day by day. Stop teasing me" she pouted. I pecked her lips and brushing the hair off her face spoke "okay no more teasing, I forgot my wife can't handle it." I smiled cheekily, releasing her as she shook her head turning to go to the washroom.

"But I can do this" I said, tickling her from behind making her run around the whole room as I chased her. We fell on the bed with me beside her, hearing her laugh like a kid holding her stomach.

"Armaan you are so bad... see what you have done, my stomach is paining....oyi ma.." she said in between her laugh. I couldn't stop smiling at her innocence. She is such a kid at heart and her childish act brings out the child inside me that got lost somewhere.  Getting our breath back we stood up and got ready for some sight- seeing.       

Before continuing further let me show you TO-DO list. No price in guessing who's actually came up with this thought. Idea to Riddhima ka hi tha but as I wrote it on the paper, it was called "our list". Let me show you what all is there in the TO-DO list.

                                    OUR FIRST HONEYMOON TO-DO LIST

Created by:- Mrs. Riddhima Mailk

Written by:- Mr. Armaan Malik

Duration:- Two weeks, starting from the day of landing.

1)      No early morning exercise