unknown Truth 2.0 last part

The phone fell from his hand and we move into flashback when Armaan was another employee at Shashank's office. It was during this time Armaan caught Mogambo doing illegal works in the office just to earn more money. Without wasting any time, he informed Shashank about this and the police was called. Mogambo had asked for forgiveness but Shashank being the man of his own terms didn't stop the police.
"tum bahut badi galti kar rahe hoo Shashank Gupta...main iska badla lekar rahunga ...main wapis aunga aur barbaad kar dunga tumhe...barbaad kar dunga..." Mogambo had said when the police was taking him towards the van.

And he was right...He is back and Riddhima his love and her father are with him. He picked up the phone and screamed on the phone.. "MOGAMBO...Agar unhe kucch bhi hua to main tujhe Zinda nahin chodunga..."

"Tch..Tch..Tch...main to darr gaya ...bachao..bachao mujhe...hahahahah..." He mocked as Armaan gripped the receiver tighter in his hand.

"MOGAMBO...Main tujhe..."

"agar Riddhima ko zinda dekhna chahta hai to 100 crore ek kale briefcase main lekar kali ghati ke peeche jo purana kali mandir hai waha aa jaana kal raat thik 12:00 baje... aur ha agar police ya kissi aur ko batane ki zaroorat bhi ke to anjaam accha nahin hoga..."
Before Armaan could respond the phone was cut..

"Hello..Hello..." Frustrated at his helplessness, he ran his hand in his hair. He didn't know what to do.
Hearing a baby voice he turned and saw his baby along with the nanny standing at the door looking at him in shock.
 His baby was safe ...he's safe...he took him in his arms and kissed his face.
"yeh sab..." the nanny asked looking around.
"tum mera beta ka dhyan rakho main Riddhima ko wapis lekar aaunga...aur iske baare mein police yeh kissi aur ko nahin batana..thik hai..." the nanny nodded and Armaan left the house.
Knowing Mogambo's past, he knew that he won't stop at this. Maybe for a short time period but he'll be back, something Armaan didn't want. He had one day to save Riddhima, their baby and Shashank Gupta. Whatever has to be done...needs to be done today. He had no problem in giving money to him but ..what if mogambo attacks again..He needs to take risk and finish this game. He left her house and reached his house.
Rahul, his so called best friend was standing at the front with a guilty look.
"Armaan main..."
"Abhi nahin Rahul.." Armaan said walking past him. Rahul walked behind him trying to talk to him. At that point, talking about their friendship was the last thing on his mind.
"Dekh Rahul hum baad mein baat karenge..Abhi mujhe Riddhima ko bachana hai..." Armaan said as he was looking out for something.
"Riddhima ko...Kya hua Riddhima ko..." Getting tensed, Rahul tried asking him.
Armaan was in his own world to even hear him. He was moving around the house trying to look for something when Rahul stopped him.
"Mujhe bataya ga ki aakhir kya hua Riddhima ko..." Armaan told him everything...how Shashank was kidnapped...Mogambo's call and the ransom he wants.
He was sitting on the couch by the time the story ended..
"ab main kya karoon...mujhe money dene main koi problem nahin hai par agar usne wapis attack kiya to..main Riddhima ko already ek baar kho chukka hoon..dobara nahin..." All this time, Rahul was in some deep thoughts.
"Yeh vohi mogambo hai na jise tune jail bejha tha.." Rahul asked as Armaan nodded.
"tab to main jaanta hoon ki uska adda kahan hai.." Rahul said as he explained how even Rahul had a past with Mogambo.
" kucch mahino pehle Mogambo ka kucch maal pakda gaya tha. Police ke waha aana se pehle hi Mogambo aur uske aadmi wahan se bhag gaye the...aur jahan tak main jaanta hoon voh wahi hoga..vahan dekh lete hain..usne time to kal tak ka diya hai na..."
A new hope came on Armaan's face. He hugged his best friend and all the misunderstandings got cleared between them. Armaan wanted to go alone but Rahul protested...
"yeh dosti hum nahin todenga...Bhul gaya kya?" Rahul asked with a smile as Armaan shook his head.. "Kabhi nahin"

Rahul and Armaan reached Mogambo's Adda and looked around from their hiding place. There were gunmen surrounding that place with not a single house within few kilometres. Looking at each other in the dark night, they nodded and went in different directions.