part6B

I ran, ran, ran and jumped on him, making him fall on the ground with me on top of him. I felt his hands around my waist, making my anger reach the boiling point. "how dare he." I told myself as I felt his grip on my waist getting tighter. But it was no time for shouting or screaming so I quickly moved my face near his ear and whispered

"JP ke bacche, don't you dare tell anyone about the secret admirer or get ready to see your head chopping off from your body. This restaurant has all kinds of knives and I won't be ashamed changing my profession to a butcher…  Samjha" I said which sounded more like giving an ultimatum to him. How dare he tried to be my secret admirer and on top of that he had the guts to hold me this tightly. Just coz I chose him over armaan that doesn't give him the freedom to hold me. How I wished armaan to be in his place but I knew I couldn't. Armaan is way above my league and choosing him meant telling him about the secret admirer which in turn meant, I had to be ready to be the laughing material once again.

"ahem…ahem.." I heard Armaan coughing which wasn't a cough in the first place. He was just trying to get some attention from me. Attention-seeker and then people say that I do things to get attention. Keeping both my hands on JP shoulder, I poked my  long Dracula style nails on his shoulder as I wanted him to feel the pain that I was going through at that time; the only difference was mine was a mental pain while I was giving him a physical pain. He opened his mouth to scream but words didn't come out of his mouth as I looked at him angrily, narrowing my eyes, making him gulp the words back down to his throat that were ready to be out any moment.

"riddhi get up from him beta, everyone is looking at you" aunt carol said. I got up from him after making sure I had given him a good amount of pain.

"good evening sir..what are you doing here" I asked acting surprisingly. I can't tell him that I saw him the moment he entered the restaurant coz that would have meant telling me the whole history, geography and anatomy in the first place. 

"you know her" aunt carol asked as she looked at Armaan suspiciously. She must have thought that he is 'the one'. Aunt knows how much I hate JP , so thinking him as the one wouldn't have even crossed her mind.

"he is my boss" I replied and then I introduced Armaan to everyone- aunt carol, sumu and off course JP telling them his qualities "What a wonderful boss I have and he makes the working environment so peaceful and enjoyable."

"Why were you running riddhima?" armaan asked pulling my leg, looking at JP who was still in his dream world, dreaming about me and him running around the trees…dancing…eew..

"I didn't sir, my leg slipped so I fell on him." I replied confidently. 

"oh okay, I thought you jumped on him" he said smirking as I looked at him angrily. He doesn't leave a single chance in front of my family also. You'll pay for this soon Mr. Malik, I pledged narrowing my eyes.

"no sir, I slipped..Hai na JP" I said pinching him making him come out of his dream world. "Absolutely…haiiii" he said going back to his dream world as I saw him smiling looking at me.

"okay sir, I think we should take a leave.." I said as hiding facts was going way above my head, holding Aunt Carol and sumu by both hands and signaling JP through eyes to move.

"arey riddhima… aise kaise, finally I got the chance to meet your aunt and you are going. You talk so much about your aunt and I won't let you leave like this, at least have a cup of coffee" Armaan said turning his attention towards aunt and before I could say something he took her to the table as I followed them.

"armaan beta, you are so sweet." Aunt carol said, kissing his forehead as I was sitting besides her listening to their talks, supporting my cheeks with my hands as this was slowly getting onto my nerves. Sweet aur yeh, aunty what's wrong with your eyesight. That's it, tomorrow we are going to the doc to test your eye-sight.