part7

"Riddhima , this is my last warning.. We can live happy ever without causing much fuss or we can do it the other way around baby and still we are going to live happily ever after...so your choice..Or ..."

"Or what?" She gives me a challenging look and I give her the same look..

"Or..I'll...I'll.." think Armaan think. Come on it's not gonna be that hard? Why is it that my brain goes into the sleeping mode when I need it the most? Coz even my brain is afraid of Riddhima and her replies...but I am sure this one will definitely work. It's a tried and tested one so yeah. A big smile appears on my face as I open my mouth and tell her "Before I tell you my intentions I want to say one dialogue so it will be easier for you to understand what I am going through..." I say and look around to see them waiting. Taking a deep breath I calm down my nervous coz I don't know how she is gonna react after hearing me out this time.

Last time when she heard this from my mouth she kinda went into a crazy mode, thinking about what I'll do to myself...you know my true intentions. Now that is a different thing that what I told her came out of nowhere.. I mean you know just like that but the way she reacted..I felt like doing balle-balle at that time.

"Riddhima if you have made up your mind of not forgiving me then "ek baar jo maine commitment kar di phir main apne app ki bhi nahin sunta and you know that...so..are you..I mean still want to hear me out..?" I ask and the response I get...

"Salman Khan..." they reply in unison. Filmy Freaks I tell you...

"I know Salman Khan" I say rolling my eyes...as if I don't know "but understand my intentions behind the dialogue. I am definitely going to do something bad this time and you know it..." I try pressurizing her, so what if I have no idea what I am gonna do..I go step by step..First scare her so I won't have to use much of my brain but if she doesn't agree then ...tab to problem ho jayega..

"No..." 

"Riddhima yaar...please..now you are stretching it way too much..." I try one more time. I can't seem to come up with any idea of what I'll do so that's why I am trying my best to avoid it.

"No.." She says shaking her head...

"Riddhima...please" This time I plead as there is no melting of her heart.

 "Fine but on one condition..."

"Any condition baby..you just open your BIG mouth..." I say without thinking as she narrows her eyes "I mean you just open you cute-small mouth and say it".I say putting my best lovely-dovely expression just to keep the punishment as chota as possible..the result is the price that I'll have to pay in the future..

***************************************************************************

4 years later...

Ruk jaana nahin tu kabhi haar ke...

Kaaton pe milenge ke sahil bahar ke...

Oh rahi...o Raheee...

No price in guessing what condition was kept in front of me but before you jump to conclusion...that's not Riddhima and that not me and it's not even any CD or Radio...it's actually our 4 year old daughter singing.

Before I continue I need to thank God for granting my wish. Maana, our daughter got my Brains and Riddihma's beauty with the only exception being her passion for singing. But trust me there is a huge difference between hers and Riddima's voice.

"Pa. ..you are back.." Watching me Maana comes running towards me as I enter the house.

"Yes baby, Pa is back and he loves your singing like always." Kissing her cheek I pick her up as we move to the couch.