part7C

As I try looking at the shadow, I see JP coming out and standing, grinning looking at my condition.

"What are you doing here?" I question him as he is not saying anything, just standing with the same pose.  The next moment, I feel like hugging him as he shows me the answer behind his grinning- the key to my freedom.  Although I am angry at them for leaving me all alone but I'll deal about that later, first I need to get out from the lock up. I am still in a dilemma whether to go or not but I am going ahead with the second option and you know why , kyunki "Dil to baccha hai ji, thoda kaccha hai ji". Ab baccho ki to har mistake maaf ho jaati hai na. So even if I get caught, I'll tell Armaan that it was just an accident.

We are running out of the police station and I bump into someone and for the second time, it's not me but the other person holding me from falling down. Finally god is listening to me, first getting out of the jail and now in the arms of my "Dream man". i slowly open my eyes with a big smile plaster on my face which vanishes as i see the person holding me.

"You.."i see sumu holding me, grinning at me. Getting off her, i stand straight. "What are you doing here?"

"riddhima we don't have time. You can scream all you want but right now..let's go" holding my hand she pushes me inside the car as JP starts the car. 

I am sitting in the car, trying my best to get answers to my question which I am not getting and that's coz they have tied my mouth with the cloth. How rude? And still they call themselves as my friend. Kya koi aise kar sakta hai apne friends ke saath.

I don't know where they are taking me, what gonna happen next and it may be possible that this is the last time i am talking to you, so let me finish the whole story from where I left last time.

Flash Back

So i came to know the first truth of my life "Armaan and Sumu going on a date". it was no less than a breaking news for me. Armaan and Sumu, just thinking about them was enough to increase my blood pressure so I screamed her name.

"Sumuuuuuuuuuuu" I screamed and then I saw everything revolving around me. Now before you think that I fainted or something, which probably is the case when a Heroine gets the shock of her life- it wasn't just me but everyone in the room were experiencing dizziness and that's coz an earth quake came out of nowhere. I mean, if dying in the hands of those goons wasn't enough, the nature too was angry on us.

By the time it stopped and I opened my eyes, I was in the hands of Armaan. Yes, Armaan was holding me from my waist. I looked into his brown eyes and slowly my hand went up to touch his cheeks. One of my deepest unfulfilled desires was to touch his dimples. I poked my finger in his dimple, making his smile deepened and like a 5-year old kid, I giggled.

"Riddhima..." I felt someone, slapping me lightly on my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself in the hands of JP as sumu was in his hands.

My whole dream came crashing down, nothing was going right. First we were kidnapped and then I came to know about sumu and armaan and then I was watching them with my own eyes.  isse bada jhatka kya ho sakta tha. But no, laga..isse bada shock laga mere ko when I came to know about my real identity, that i'll tell you later. First let me tell you what happened next. I quickly got up and went towards sumu.

"sumu..yeh sab kya hai?.. You and Armaan..You know everything..Still.." I asked her. Armaan looked at me suspiciously having no idea what I was talking about. I mean I haven't seen a dumber person in my entire 24 years. The way I look at him, my actions and reaction towards him are a clear indication about how deep my feelings are for him but he, there was no reaction from his side. Instead he was looking at me suspiciously as if there is something cooking in my mind.