part5

"Life is all about the ups and downs you face" yes it's me again turning philosophical this time. I know you must be wondering what's wrong with her, let me tell you nothing is wrong with me and till now I haven't even done anything. What can you expect from a person who is about to thrown out from her job anytime- any minute. So just in case my status changes from a "employed" to "unemployed", I am turning philosophical to keep my mind intact.

"Ommmm''." A perfect start to the Monday blues. I know you must be eager to know what happened to armaan , don't worry you are not the only one, I am in the list too. I haven't heard or saw him after that day actually I wanted to see him but he gave strict instructions to the nurse not to let me in, pata nahin kya problem hai mera se. He was supposed to join last week par lagta hai god mere upar kucch zyda hi maherban hai as he delayed my "FIRED" by one week.

I have even started searching for a new job, in case you know, just saw one yesterday and if all goes the way I have dreamed , I am sure next week same day, same time you'll find me in that company giving interview.

okay I hear someone coming towards me. I can see black shining shoes, let me move a bit above. I see black trouser and a bit more.. lol..that guy doesn't even know that I am checking him out'hmmm'a black coat and a white shirt underneath'.sexy 'okay stop.,,I have seen this combination before'uh oh..it's him..

"riddhima in my room now.." Think of the devil and the devil is here..

"Aye-Aye Captain" saluting him like he is an army general I stood up from the chair. I can see him stopping at the door and looking at me from the corner of his eyes, shaking his head and entering the room. Actually I am not surprised by his behavior. What can you expect from a person who doesn't give respect to others- no respect.

***********************************************************************************

He called me inside his cabin and this time he didn't dropped any normal atom bomb but nuclear bomb. He can go this low, I had never imagined. I can't even call him a loser any more; he is beyond the category of losers. You won't believe what he told me.

 As I entered the room I felt the tension brewing up. The temperature in the room was more as I saw his back towards me. He was standing near his chair showing me his back. Back dekhkar maine kya karna hai- apne face dikhata to baat bhi thi.

"so riddhima how are you?" he asked. He called me to his cabin to know 'how am I'. He could have ask me there also in my cabin. I wasted my energy walking to his cabin just to answer this Q. Doesn't he know how much precious my energy is. Kitna khana padta hai tab energy form hoti hai.

"I.am fine sir..how are you feeling now?" I had to give some respect to this guy. I am not like him you see. After what he did to me, he may not give me any respect but I have not forgotten about my values and ethics. Okay fine..another confession- the only reason of asking is very simple. I don't wanna lose my job. That's why I am not leaving any chance of buttering him.

"How do I look" he asked. Okay is this the answer to my question or he really want me to answer it. Well if it's the first choice then let me tell you it was a bad PJ but if it's the second option- OH Armaan you are looking dashing as ever. Nazar na lage aise munde ko.  One day I am definitely gonna ask you "The Raaz of your KhoobSurti".   

"good sir" I replied. Now I can't say what I am thinking. I am sure from now on he won't even laugh at my jokes and may be he'll throw me out without even an explanation.

"riddhima. I am sure you know why you are called inside" he asked. This time he asked like a normal people, with no teasing and actually he was serious. I didn't say anything, although I had a slight idea of what was coming but I didn't want to take any chance so I neither said anything nor signaled anything.