last Part

Here I am

This is me

I am waiting for my husband

To come to me

Pardon me all the Bryan Adams lovers *I love his songs too, he is a rockstar* for spoiling his song, first by changing the lyrics and now singing but this is the last time, I'll singing for you guys to chalta hai na. Btw did you heard the third line..NO..okay let me repeat myself

I am waiting for my husband

To come to me

"yes..yes..yes.."I got married today and the excitement in my voice must have told you who my husband is.  NO it's not JP. At least now stop pulling my leg.  He is none other than my dream man, my hero, my ..my...my.. Husband.. my Armaan. Yeahhhhhhh... My Armaan, it sounds so romantic, isn't? Even if it doesn't, I don't care coz mujhe to karta hai.

I guess you all must be excited to know how it all happened; it's time for the flashback. So here it goes.

FLASHBACK

Slowly turning around I smiled nervously that vanished at the speed it came on my lips as I looked at his face. I couldn't believe it at first. Standing few feet away from him, I saw him smiling at me.

"Enough Riddhima, stop day dreaming, he is actually mad" I mentally told myself. Armaan and laughing- especially after what I did- NO WAY.

When he continued passing a genuine smile, I couldn't control myself to go and hug him. But, then I remembered, the reason behind this smile of his. He was waiting for me to do something stupid, so he can get his daily dose of laughter. I knew the moment I'll go and hug him he'll say "GOTCHA" and who knows, in anger he will increase my jail term.

So I came up with another unique idea and talking about uniqueness, you all must have known by now that my unique ideas have a history of getting failed.

As the saying goes "History repeats itself", I don't know about other's but in my case, it's so true. Maybe the creator of the phrase knew that one day, a fool like me will follow it UNINTENTIONALY.

I was staring at him without blinking and then I closed my eyes, took a deep sigh, counted from 1 to 10 in my mind, and opened my eyes and then- you really want to know? Okay so I opened my eyes, stared at him for a minute and started walking like a Zombie. Actually I was pretending to be a sleep walker but it looked more like a Zombie.  Don't just start laughing people, there is still more. He was laughing exactly like you guys are laughing right now and I couldn't even stop myself or he would have known that I was pretending. The more I walked, the more he laughed.

"Stop is Riddhima, I can't take it anymore" he finally said God knows after how long.  And then came the biggest problem- Should I stop or not? Stopping meant, him knowing about my whole act and continuing walking like a Zombie meant, hearing this infectious laugh which to be honest were music to my ears. So after mentally choosing the second option using the "eene meene minee moe", I continued walking but then- Came another blow. Along with Armaan, I heard few more laughs, two were too easy to guess-  Sumu and Jp but there were more.

"Not Again" I muttered as the lights were switched on and I looked at the source of laugh. Dad, Aunt Carol, JP and Sumu were laughing holding their tummy at my stupid act as Armaan was standing beside me giving them company. It was so embarrassing for me. I just wanted to go back to the jail and think of this as one of my bad dream. 

 But then my eyes caught the attention of the surrounding, there were balloons all around, glitters and a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDDHIMA" banner was tied just above the huge cake. Yes there was this huge cake and looking at it I felt water in my mouth. It was the first time, my birthday was celebrated. The embarrassing moment left my mind as I ran towards the cake and looked at it from every angle- up, down, right left and centre.