part7A

Inteha Ho Gayi  Intezaar Ki                                                                                 

  Aayi Na Kuchh Khabar Mere Yaar Ki

Yeh Hamein Hai Yakeen Bewafaa Woh Nahin 

    Phir Wajah Kya Hui Intezaar Ki'..

 "SHUT UP...ek baar aur gaaya to mujhse bura aur koi nahin hoga.." the lady says showing me the gun, coming towards my cell.

"mam'.please..just one chance..we want to talk to him.  Ek baar please. I promise I won't torture you with my bad singing anymore..please..mam.." I beg joining my hands as my friends are kneeling down beside me nodding positively. I never thought that one day my bad singing is gonna help me in something. Yes, I have finally admitted to the fact that I am not worthy a bathroom singer also.

"okay.. I'll try for the last time and that's coz I can't stand your singing anymore but if he says no again, I don't want to hear you singing anymore..understand" she says as I thank her from the bottom of my heart and walk behind her. We are sitting in the waiting room for him to show up so I can prove my innocnece to him.

************************************************************************************

  Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are..

If you are wondering why I am singing this poem, well that's coz I can't stand his bhasan anymore.  I came here to tell him that it was an accident but he isn't letting me open my mouth. Let me show you.

"I can't believe you did that? What's wrong with you? Do you have any idea how dangerous those men were? They have killed so many people and you were taking it as a joke.."

Yes the above words are coming out from Armaan's mouth. He is standing in front of us repeating the same exact line from the past 30 minutes as me, JP and Sumu are sitting in front of him like 5 year old listening to his scolding. Here goes the 100th time. We completed a century just now-him by repeating the same thing and us by listening the same thing and that's why I am singing the poem to keep my poor, small little mind off him.

"Riddhima I am talking to you" I hear him and close my mouth before he see me yawning and torches me again. "Now tell me, it was whose idea?" he asks. Before I am blamed for things I am sorely responsible for, I have to do something. Otherwise whatever little good image I have in front of him will go down the drain and I don't want that. Thinking for a second I quickly point it on my two friends who are sitting on my both sides.

"Why am I not surprised?" I hear him as I see him standing on the opposite side of the table with arms crossed looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Shouldn't he be looking at them" I tell myself and look at my sides as I see their fingers pointing at me.

"Backstabber" I mutter. Its two v/s one, so obviously he is gonna believe them. Giving them the murderous look, I turn and look at Armaan and pout crossing my hands.

"admit it riddhima,  I saw you doing it  in front of me with my open eyes  and I won't change my decision. You deserve this punishnment" he says and there's a moment of silence in the room as I am thinking of something to save myself.

"please Armaan, I know it was a not so good-idea" I say watching him glare at me "okay so it was a stupid idea coming from my brain but atleast it got us saved" I look at him as he is glaring me "okay so it got me saved'   but please..one last chance.. please'pretty please" I make a child like face and it is affecting him also as I see a small smile on his face.  I am so near to melt his heart when I hear the door open.