part4

I got up to go into the room. This was the limit. Just to manofy me, she acted like "what a melodious voice" she has. Melodious voice..yeah sure. I should have guessed it in the first minute itself but I was so astonished that this thought didn't even crossed my mind and what excuse she gave- "it's one of my hidden talent". One more time- yeah sure. Actually I agree with her on this statement- she has a hidden talent of coming up with crazy ideas. Mere tak to it's okay to experiment but what if other's had caught the ghapla she was doing. Lip-syncing the song- making everyone believe that she was singing it. I was sure this time- if she was caught, people would have definitely presented her with food and I would have had made sure that I was one of them.

"and where is she now?" I have no idea coz I left the moment I got to know about the truth and this time, she didn't even tried defending herself as she knew she was wrong.

Getting out of the bar, I entered the lift mentally preparing my mind not to forgive her at all. Her child like face and actions she makes on getting caught won't work this time and I'll make sure of it.

I was standing in front of the room about to open the door when I heard some noise coming from inside. Stopping of a second and taking a deep breath to strongly prepare myself not to forgive her I slowly opened the door and     

                                              Mein Bechari Hoon Awari

                                            Bolo Samjahon Mein Yeh Abb Kis Kis Ko

                                              Dil Mein Mere Hai  Dard-E-Disco

                                                  Dard-E-Disco Dard-E-Disco

She was sitting near the window, looking out at the city with a sad face, singing this song. I don't know from which angle she thinks this as a sad song except that it has the word "dard" and her favourite hero SRK.

Hearing some noise, she turned and looked at me as I stood at the door waiting to know her first step.

"Armaan.. I..."

"Not now.." cutting her off, I went inside the bathroom. She was looking so sad that one more second there and I would have forgiven her. In order to avoid the situation, I left her alone. Now the problem came- how to pass time, I mean attitude to dikha diya tha maine uske saamne but there was no radio, no T.V., Even the mobile gave me the Dhoka at the last moment, showing 'low battery' and Riddhima-not even for once, she knocked on the door.

And she was still in the room as I heard no voice of door getting open or close.

I don't know for how long I was in the bathroom, doing nothing except looking at myself and my handsome features but then came the time when I couldn't take this anymore. I had to go out of the bathroom, even if it means forgiving her.

I slowly opened the bathroom door making as little noise as possible. Actually the hotel doors weren't making any sound but our human tendencies; we don't want to take any chance, especially we the police officers. So I entered the room and there was this complete silence and darkness.

"Hotels too have power cut, don't they have the backup" I thought and turned back to close the door.

"Snap.." I heard the snapping of fingers and the red night lights were switched on.

"Riddhima baby..is that you?" I asked loud enough for any person in the room to hear it clearly.

I slowly turned back and what I saw in front of me- Oh gosh it was like something totally unimaginable. She was standing at the bedroom door, her back with the door frame, one hand over her head, one leg on the opposite side on the frame, wearing my white shirt, my red tie, her black shots with the cowboy hat and boots.