Full Summary- Part I

A/N: New story! This one is my baby so I've decided to share it with all of you. I've written a good deal of it so updates depend on your feedback. So, without further ado...

Full Summary- Part I: A Game That Destroys

"Tell me what you want. Anything. Just don't hurt them."

That quirked his interest. "You would give me anything? Truly?"

"I- what do you have in mind?"

He stood up, moving closer to her. "A little something," he whispered, his voice low and husky. "First tell me you consent."

She tried to step aside but he slammed his palms against the tree trunk, shoving her against it. "You said anything."

She realized what he meant and nearly fell back. "No! I didn't mean that. You-you can't."

"Give me your brother then."

Her eyes welled up with tears. "P-please. I've never- I can't."

"Anything."

"We're not married."

He laughed at that. "We don't have to be."

She met his gaze and buried her face slightly in Ruhayl's hair. It was amazing how silent that kid was.

"I-I don't-"

He took a step back and shrugged. He wasn't one to force himself on a girl. His ways were malicious but he loathed the idea of rape.

"All right. Fine. Let's play a game then."

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "A game?"

"If you survive, I'll consider sparing your brothers. If you lose, you will give me what I want willingly. Simple."

He smirked. In both cases, he would win. But she didn't need to know that.

*******

Za'yaal Ibn Umair Al-Qureyshi, the Heir of Dragos and the man who practically owns Uzmer. Now at the age of 24, he's searching for a bearer of his heir. He is cold hearted and cruel all because of a single tragic event in the past that cost him his entire family. When he sees Myeesha, he is beyond annoyed by her happiness. In a fit of bitterness and rage, he plans to destroy her by forcing her into a game he knows she cannot win.

Myeesha, a poor orphan girl who would do anything for her twin and baby brother. She is anything but carefree. She worries for her small family and does odd jobs to help her twin earn them a living. She dotes over her baby brother and leans on her twin. What will she do when a bitter Heir threatens to snatch both away from her forever? Is she willing to become his Lady, surrender her innocence to him just for another glimpse of her family? Will Za'yaal succeed in ruining her?

The Heir challenges Myeesha to a game. If she wins, he will release her brothers. But if she loses . . . she marries him.

© Copyright. All rights reserved.

Last three chapters and the epilogue are exclusively followers-only.