Kiba x reader (Lemons)

Imagine

You and Kiba are in a big argument, you bring your hand up to slap him then he grabs your hand pushing you against his body as his back hits the wall then whispers

"you wanna think that through cutie... or do you just like seeing me angry?".

You let out a laugh and try to push off of him when you feel a hand around your throat turning your body so your chest is against the wall. You feel him bite down on your shoulder and up your neck.

"you wanna slap me, so lets see if you can handle mine~"

You feel his hand come up off your body and then land on your ass with a loud smack and a bit of a sting. You bite your lip and let out small moans as he keeps going. He hits you one last time this one with a sting and a bit of a burn. He rubs your ass and lets out a small chuckle.

"you seem to be enjoying this a little to much... should i hit harder?"

"yes."

"yes what?"

"yes daddy hit me harder."

Kiba smirked and pulled down your shorts so you were left in your panties and no fabric to cushion his smacks.

"Now count"

he smacks your ass over and over with you counting every single one. each slap being harder than the last tears started to form in your eyes. You brace yourself for another one but it doesn't come. Instead you feel kisses up your back. He got to your neck and turned you around slamming his lips into yours. His tongue swiped you bottom lip asking for entry inside your mouth. You part your lips a bit and he pushes his tongue in your mouth, both of you fighting for dominance. He won.

His hands go up your body and under your shirt and he starts to play with your boobs and starts to kiss up and down your neck. He takes you shirt off and throws it on the floor and takes a second to admire your body. you try to cover up and he grabs your hands pushing them out of way. He softly kisses your neck and then lets down a hard bite that causes you to flinch making him bite harder. he laughs lightly as he takes off his shirt revealing his toned body to you. He starts to kiss down to your your body leaving little marks. You feel his hand rub on your pussy and let out a moan putting your head back against the wall. He looks up to see you flustered. suddenly you feel two fingers slide into you. your eyes get wide as he thrusts them in and out of you.

Overwhelmed with pleasure you let out a loud moan throwing your head back. Kiba grabs your throat and pulls his fingers out sucking what was left of you off. He picks you up and throws you on the bed and get on top just above your lower half. He slowly pulls your underwear down looking in your eyes with a sinister look in his eyes throwing them to the side. you can feel his warm breath and he kisses down you legs getting closer. He teases you with one swift lick that makes your back come off the bed.

"K-kiba, please..."

"Please what? Is this what you're asking for?" he says as he starts to suck on your clit. You grab the sheets as he puts his fingers back inside you.

"Kiba... I-i'm gonna~"

He immediately stops sucking and pulls his fingers out. He looks at you to see a pout and smiles. just as you were coming off the edge you start to close your eyes. you let out a scream as he trust his full size into you. You feel him thrusting fast and hard hitting that one spot just right. You feel his cock swell inside of you as you get close to the edge. you grab his back and dig your nails in.

"Don't come?" he says in your ear.

"No, P-please let me c-come" you cry out in pain and pleasure.

He shook his head as he continued to thrust harder and harder as his cock got bigger and bigger.

"F-fu-uck~" Kiba let out a loud groan as he finished only making you want to come even more.

He laughed a bit seeing you tremble a bit still holding back your urge to finish.

"Oh and this, this pussy is mine, so don't touch it without my permission" he said with a small slap on your pussy. Then laying down holding you close to his body and falling asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this. It is my first time doing like this kinda nervous. Also feel free to give me names to do that you would like to see. I also have a TicTok full of content. So if you would like to see that my TicTok is cuti.e_pies.