Deidara x reader

Imagine...

You see Deidara get frustrated because he keeps messing up his art work. You can't help but smile at him. He turns to you with a face that looked like he was either gonna cry or explode and you let out a little bit of a laugh not being able to control it. He rolls his eyes and turns away from you making you feel bad for laughing at him. You walk over to him and rub his shoulders to help him relax a bit when he touches one of your hands. You tilt your head as you walk in front of him and straddle his lap putting your arms around his neck and giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry for laughing. I know how I can make you feel better."

"I doubt that"

Pull back from the hug and start to kiss him. He puts his hands on your sides and you feel a some light bites on your skin. He kept asking for you to part your lips to let his tongue in your mouth. You kept your lips closed making him irritated causing him to use his hand to bite you so hard you gasp and he shoved his tongue in your mouth. As he explored every part of your mouth you take off his shirt breaking the kiss so you can try and catch your breath. The moment his shirt hit the ground yours came off as well revealing your red bra.

Diedara goes back to kissing you and starts to feel your upper thighs. You feeling the tongues on his hands lick up and down your legs you let out a small moan. His hands grab under your legs and he picks you up. He lays you gently on the bed and he starts to kiss all over your body with his hands. He goes to bite your sweet spot and you flinch a little when you feel his warm tongue lick your neck.

"Don't move you're gonna ruin my masterpiece" he growls in your ear.

"S-sorry"

He kisses back down your body all the way down to your hips. Your back arches as he looks in your eyes while he kisses softly on your thighs. He looks at you with a seductive smirk on his face.

"Now then... let's see what kind of art your body can make" he whispers so close you can feel his breath on you pussy.

You feel his tongue lick up you pussy making you grip the sheets just a bit. He puts his hands on your boobs leaving marks as he licks up your juices. He brings one of his hands down and rubs your clit making you moan louder. You feel him kiss your hips and runs his tongue all the way up your body causing you to get goosebumps all over your body. He places his lips on yours as he thrusts into you all the way. You let out a yelp as some tears fall down your cheeks. Deidara kissing every one of them away.

He waits a second to let you adjust to his size and you raise your hips a bit telling him your ready. He starts to thrust slow and deep into you making you moan. He starts to speed up and go harder and harder. You arch your back when he hits that one spot digging your nails into his back making his go even harder. you feel his cock start to grow in size and he grips the sheets and you scratching his back .

"De-deidara..."

"I know~ me too"

You feel him trust into you one last time and you arch your back and he lets out a groan collapsing onto you. You start to play with his hair, twirling it around your finger and brushing your fingers through it.

"See, I told you I could make you feel better" you said with a smile

He let out a soft chuckle wrapping his arms around you and putting you on top of him. You rest your head on his chest him now playing with your hair.

" I guess...You were right" he mumbles under his breath.

"I'm sorry what was that i couldn't hear you" you say trying to make him say it again even though you heard him.

"Shut up loser" he said with a laugh as you both started to fall asleep.

This is just a continuation of one of my TicToks so it's nothing special.