Sasuke x reader

Imagine...

You and Sasuke are fighting. And just as you go to storm out he pushes you on the bed and pins your arms above your head and starts kissing and licking your chest and stomach. You try to jerk your arms from his grip.

"You're not gonna win this fight that easy" as he got to your v-line

You try to push him off and fight back but his grip around your wrist got tighter and he bit your inner thigh.

"Just behave this time" he said as he let go of your hands and took off your jeans.

You felt his tongue lick your clit and moaned. He inserted his tongue and rubbed your clit with is thumb. You arched your back and put your fingers in his hair as he licked your pussy. As he was sucking your clit he put two fingers in making you moan louder then you were before. He slowly added more till all four were inside you pumping fast and deep. you were on the bed with a red face and hair sticking to it as he went up to your ear.

"You look so beautiful when you make that face" he said and then kissed you.

He continued to pump his fingers until he slowed down. You gasp as you feel him put is whole hand in you. Tears falling down your face he pumps his hand in and out and kisses away your tears. He looks at you and smirks and he starts to move faster and deeper causing you to grab the sheets and scream a little. He puts his face in your neck and looks at you, making sure you were ok. You look at him and shake your head. it hurt but if felt good too. He nodded and went deeper causing you to moan and bring your back off the bed.

You feel your walls clench around him and become a moaning mess as he starts to slow down. With one final hard, deep trust of his hand you start to orgasim and shake moaning like crazy. After you ride out your orgasim he slowly pulls his had out and licks his fingers. and licks his lips. He washes his hand and cleans you up with a towel wiping away the sweat that had formed on your face. He got you a shirt and slid it over your head and then scooted you up the bed and laid your head in his lap and played with your hair.

"You know I love you right" he said to reassure himself that you were ok and not hurt.

"Yes, I know and I'm fine just a little sore" you said kissing his hand slowly drifting to sleep.

Ok this went a completely different direction then it was supposed to but i'm not mad at it. I know this one is a bit short but, if you happen to like this one I have many more. Also, don't be shy and put names you want to see in the comments. I have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies) full of content. Thank you for reading.