Iruka x reader

Imagine...

You are walking to The Village Hidden in The Rain to meet with Iruka for a mission. By the time you got to the meeting place it was dark and no one was there. You looked around and found no one. You let out a sigh and rolled your eyes leaning against a tree and waited. After a little over 2 hours you could sense him getting closer.

"Look who decided to show up" you said, him looking up at the tree you were sitting in.

"My apologies that I was late, time got away from me a bit" he said rubbing the back of his neck with a half smile.

You jumped down from the tree and stood in front of him looking up at him slightly.

"It's cool." You said with a shrug as you started to walk.

"That's the wrong way" he said after letting you walk for bit.

"I knew that" you said walking past him again, him following behind.

You walked next to him, letting him lead the way. You would occasionally look at him and study his side profile. You didn't know what you did wrong in your past life to not look that good from the side. You continued to look until he glanced over at you, making you look away quickly.

"So... how can I make up for being late?" He asked looking over at you.

"I already said it was fine you don't have to do-" you stopped talking when he pushed you on a tree.

You looked up at him as he looked down at you with his dark eyes. You put your hand on his chest looked at his lips for a quick second, then placing a quick kiss on them. He looked at you and went for another one as you moved.

"Come on we gotta get there before morning" you said swaying your hips a bit.

He followed behind you, watching you walk. His eyes examined every curve of your clothed body. He wanted to stop you and kiss all over you but he just watched from afar. After some more walking you could see The Hidden Rain Village and decided to camp out until morning.
You started a fire sat in front of it watching the flames dance making you forget what you were thinking about. You felt Iruka bring his hand to your face to make you look at him. He kissed you, you parting your lips, making the kiss deeper. You put your hand on the back of his neck as you both continued to kiss. He pulled away biting your lip a bit then kissing down you jaw and your neck. He pushed your hair to the said started to suck gently on your skin making you moan when he would slide your skin through his teeth. You were both breathing heavy when he pulled his mouth away from your neck and licked the spot he was sucking on, sending shivers through your body every time he touched you. He kissed around it making you get goosebumps before licking the rim of your ear and nipping it. He laid you down on your back and lifted your shirt with his teeth just above your bra and left a trail of kisses until he found a good spot and started to suck on it making you moan. He made a trail of hickeys up your tummy until he got your bra then leaving marks in both sides. He kissed back down your tummy all the way to your thighs. He left marks on your legs as you brushed your hands through his dark brown hair and tugging occasionally. He kissed the patch of your skin he just sucked on and looked up at you, putting his fingers around the waistband of your shorts.

"I- I don't think we should" you said shooting up.

He looked up at you and nodded with a smile and moved his face up to yours giving you a kiss.

"It's ok we can another time. When your more comfortable" he said putting a blanket over the both of you then cuddling with you until you fell asleep.

It's not as wild but I like it. If you liked this one I have many more. Also don't be shy and comment any names you would like to see. I also have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies)
Thanks for reading