Garra x reader

(Request)

Imagine...

You were supposed to meet Garra for lunch and he never showed. You walk up to his office and knocked. You hear a 'quiet come in' and open the door to see Garra hands on his head and stressed.

"Oh god... are you okay my love" you say with a small laugh.

When he doesn't respond you realize he's really not okay and walk up to his desk. You look at what's in front of him and it is a whole bunch of paper work. Like a lot. Kankuro then walks in with more and placing it on the desk and then leaving. This pile was bigger then the one that was already on his desk. He let out a sigh and started to work on the piles.

"Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch Katsumi, I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on" he said grabbing a piece of paperwork off the top.

"It's ok, but do you need help with all this?" you ask him knowing that he does.

He hands you a pen a say "thank you I would appreciate it."

You take the pen and start on one of the piles. After awhile you feel him pull you into his lap and he starts to kiss your neck lightly, moving your brown hair out of the way. You bite your lip and keep doing the paper work. You moan a little when you feel him put his hand in between your thighs.

"Garra someone will hear us" you say just before he pushes you over his desk.

"What's my name again?" He asked in a condescending tone. "D-daddy" you say knowing that was what he wanted to hear.

When Garra got like this it always made you excited. You don't really know why, you just know you like when he takes control. He turned you around and sat you on the desk, lifted up your dress and spread you legs. He ripped the tights you were wearing and took off his pants and slowly pushed into you. You put your hands behind you on the desk to hold yourself up as he would go in and pull all the way out again. You started whining and looking him with puppy dog eyes.

"Please daddy... I want you" you beg him. He turns you over.

" Count" is all he said before he started spanking you.

"One... Garra-" you let out a yelp as he put more force into the second one. "What did you call me?" He asked you then realizing you said his actual name.

"I'm sorry daddy I- I didn't mean t-to... it was an a-accident" you say waiting for his hand to make contact with your ass cheek. But instead you were met with the pleasure of his fucking you extremely fast. You let out moans and hold onto he desk trying to keep yourself up. You arch you back as you feel him swell and release inside you making you cum with him. He stays in pushing deeper then pulled out. You collapsed on the floor and you feel him help you up. He takes off your tights so no one can see the big hole he put in them.

"Can you walk?" He asked helping you up. You give him a nod and he kisses you sweetly. He then picks up a ring off the floor and placing it back on your ring finger. "Wouldn't want you to lose that now would we" you shake your head and smile as he kissed your hand.

*time skip*
You wake up feeling quite sick, you know something is off but can't quite put your finger on it. You got to the back and go in the cabinet for a Tylenol then seeing a box when it finally hit you.

You walk out of the bathroom and go back to the bedroom and stand next to garras side.

"My love..." you say looking at him he opened his eyes. "Yes love" he said looking at you. Before you could say anything you felt tears in you eyes. He sit up and hugs you and asks what wrong. "I-I'm... pregnant" you said. He stood up and hugged you as tight as he could and you could feel him smiling. "I'm so... I'm so happy" he said with kiss on your lips.

This one was a request. If you happen to like this one I have many more. Also, don't be shy and comment names you would like to see. I also have a TicTok ( cuti.e_pies)
Thanks for reading.