Shikamaru x reader

Imagine....

You are sitting on a bench, in the middle of the night, waiting for Shikamaru so you can smoke a blunt with him because he's the only one that said he would. After thridy minets of talking to yourself you see him walking down the road.

"What took you so long" you said a tad bit irritated.

"Naruto needed me for something. It was such a drag" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

You roll your eyes and grab him by the wrist and birng him to your apartment. you open the door and he walks right in like he lives there and sits on the couch. You go in your room to get a lighter and walk out and sit on the couch.

After smokeing with him a bit you realize hes not really paying any attention to you. So, you take a hit and blow it in his face. He looks at you with a smirk when you try to move away but can't realizing he caught you with his jutsu. He grabs the back of your hair and pulls a little. He takes a hit and gets close to you.

"Well aren't you troublesome" He said in a low voice him then blowing the smoke in your mouth.

Your eyes close as you inhale it and turn your head to blowing it out.

" what your so lazy you won't do anything"
You start to sit back down when you get forced up as he starts to kiss your neck.

"I'm lazy? That's all you see me as? Ha well be ready to scream daddy~" he said as he unzips your vest and takes it off along with his.

He pushes you down on the couch and massages you boobs while kissing you. He gets irritated with your mesh shirt restricting your boobs and takes out a kunai and cuts it off of you accidentally cutting your stomach a bit.

He noticed and kissed up the cut sending a hot wave through your body. He kissed up your body and licked in between your boobs causing you to moan. He pulled down your skirt and ripped open your tights from between your legs then rubbed your pussy through your black underwear.  You felt his fingers pull your underwear to the side a slide a finger in you.

"Oh shit~" you let out a low moan as he fingered you slow and deep.

He picked you up and brought you to your room and put you on the bed. He stood up and pulled his mesh shirt over his head causing a few strands of hair to fall out of his pony tail and revealing his toned body. He caught you looking at him and smirked as he got back on top of you. He grabbed your thighs and pushed your legs up, resting them on his shoulders. He grabbed the blunt out of the ash tray and took a hit then pushed himself into you. He was going slow but deep. You started to fidget a little and he took a big inhale of smoke and goes down to your ear and blows it out.

"Calm down baby girl~ we haven't even gotten to the best part yet" he said then bit your ear and kissed down your body and started again.

This time going faster and harder you run your fingers through his long black hair. He thrusts into and hits your g-spot making you arch your back and moan. He made sure to keep hitting that spot over and over, harder each time.

"Ah fuck~ I'm close" you moan out and drag your nails down his back drawing little dots of blood.

He slowed his strokes.

"What's the magic word" he said as he put a hand around your throat.

You shake your head with an embarrassed look on your face. He looked at you and thrusted hard and deep as he could.

"Daddy" you let out a small scream and he did it again.

"God damn it fuck me daddy" you screamed as his strokes got sloppy.

Your walls tightened around him making him grab the headboard as you both came. You scratching his back and him gripping the head board. He collapsed next to you and pulled you close and ran his fingers lightly across your skin as you both fell asleep.

Oop. If you liked this one I have many more. Also, don't be shy feel free to put names of people you'd like to see. I also have a TicTok (cutiEpiEs243). Thanks for reading.