Kakashi x reader

imagin...

Kakashi has you pinned to the wall and you look up at him in emarssment. He's breathing heavily and you can feel his breath on your neck. He goes to bite your sweet spot but barly manages to hold back but, you still feel his teeth graze your skin. You drop to the floor and he looks down at you and sees a slight pout. You get up and start to walk away and he grabs you by the wrist and pushes you back on the wall holding your neck in his hand.

" I'm sorry did i say you could leave" he growled in your ear.

"I'm gonna have to punish you now" he said as he pushed you down to you knees.

He started to unzip his pants and pull his boxers down. You're eyes grew wide at the size witch never failed to amaze you. He looks down at you as you open your mouth nice and wide with your tongue on display. He put his hands on your face and stroked his thumb on your cheek. You close your eyes and enjoy his touch. Until your eyes got wide at the feeling of him shoving himself to the back of your throat.

You gag a little and try to breath but he was down your throat. You scratch at his legs begging for him to let you breath but he doesn't budge.

You look up at him with tears forming in your eyes and he smirks and pulls out of your mouth. You take a deep breath and start to cough. Kakashi pats your head and drags you to the bed. He gets on his knees and rips off your shirt and shorts leaving you in your bra and underwear. He runs his hands down your sides admiring what's his.

He grabs you by the waist and puts you on hands and knees. You feel your panties get moved and and get goosebumps when he touches you with his cold hand. He rubs your pussy causing a moan to come out. You keep letting out moans until she thrusted all the way in side of you making you scream. One of your hands falls from underneath your body causing it to fall.

He rubs up and down your back and then grabs a fist full of hair to keep you up and starts to pound into you fast and deep. You let out loud moans as he goes faster. You had cum multiple time because of how rough he was being.

"Ka-kas-hi please- slow down" you said barely being able to breath.

He pulled you up closer to his chest and and grabbed you by the waist and went even faster and harder. You let out a long moan as you cum again. You can feel a trail of blood going down your legs and he can to but he doesn't stop.

"Ah fuck" he groaned out as you felt him swell up inside you.

He pulls out and put you on your knees and cums in your mouth and you swallow it picking up that drip that going down your lip.

"Good girl" he said to you with a head pat as he picked you up and laid you down in the bed.

He got next to you and held you close.

" ya know you were such a good girl I'll even take my mask off"

Not gonna lie I REALLY like this one. If you liked this one I have many more. Also, don't be shy to put names of people you'd like to see. I also have a TicTok (cutiEpiEs243). Thanks for reading.