Garra x reader

Imagine...

You're cleaning up gaara after he got in a fight.

"Those eyes of yours..." he says slowly.

You look at his face... he has a lustful look. You start to feel uneasy as he gently pins you to the wall. You breathe heavily as he kisses you neck and on your upper chest. He chuckles softly while you stand there embarrassed that he can he can toy with you so easily.

" I'll see you next time, I have Business to attend to" he says as we walks out of the room.

*time skip*

You are walking home and see gaara walking. As he got closer you realize that he's holding his hand over his eye.

"Hey, are you ok" you ask stepping in front of him.

"Yes" he replied as continued to walk.

As he passed by you saw a drip of blood. Blood! You had never seen him bleed.

"Gaara your bleeding come on let me help you" you said grabbing his arm.

"Y/n I'm fine". He said trying to leave still.

"Please" you said turning his face toward yours.

He signs is submission and goes with you. You brought him to your house and put him in the bathroom. You helped him take off his sand gourd and moved his hand out of the way. You wet a rag and pat his cut clean. You put a bandage on.

"See all better" you said looking in his eyes.

All of a sudden he kissed you a put you against the wall. He pulled you closer to him, pulling you deeper into the kiss. He pulled up your shirt and took off your bra.

You took off his shirt and put your hands on his chest as he continued to kiss you he pulled down your jeans and kissed up your body all the way to your neck. He picked you up by your legs and held you on the wall.

You felt him push inside and you let out a moan. He went faster and faster making you moan and scratch at his back. He grunted as he was about to come and you threw your head back and started to shake. Once you stopped shaking you rested your head on his shoulder.

He pulled out and sat you down on the sink. He turned on the shower, picked you up and got in with you. He let the water run on you for a bit and then he switched with you. He moved a strand of hair out of the way.

"You know that day you helped me" he said as he let the water run down his back. You nodded to him.

"Well I was hoping sense then that there would be a next time" he said looking away from you.

You looked at him and put one hand on his face and one resting on his chest. You turn his face to yours and kiss him and smile and he hugs you. He turned off the shower and brought you to bed and held you close to his chest.

I think this is sweet. If you happen to like this one I have many others. Also, don't be shy and comment names you'd like to see. I also have a TicTok (cutiEpiEs243). Thanks for reading.