Naruto x reader

imagine...

You go to Narutos apartment to give him back his jacket he let you borrowed the other day. You knock on his door and here someone take a deep irritated breath.

"Who is it?" he said with some angst in his voice.

"It's y/n, umm i just wanted to give you your jacket back." you said nervous that you're being a bother.

"Oh, uhh just a second" he said with a change of tone in his voice before you hear a loud crash.

He opens the door and gives you his big bright smile and only wearing his pants and a mesh t-shirt. You blush a little before walking in and placing the jacket on his table then standing against the table. He walks and stands right in front of you.

"Um I just wanted to bring you your jacket back " trying to keep your eyes on his and not anywhere else.

"Oh, well thanks y/n but you know you didn't have to give it back right?" he said with a slight giggle and a hand behind his head.

You mentally slap yourself because you just gave back a jacket you were aloud to keep that was so comfy and warm. That also smelt like him and a hint of ramen.

"i didn't know i was aloud to keep it. sorry." you say looking at the floor.

He looks at you and tilts his head then puts a hand on your arm getting a rush of goosebumps through your body.

"Hey, its ok you didn't know you could keep it its fine" He said trying to make you feel better you look up from the floor to see his face and he gives you a hug. Squeezing your waist pulling you closer to him you bulsh. He loosened his grip around your waist put kept his hands on your hips. looking into his eyes you see then go from your eyes to your lips. He makes eye contact with you and starts to lean in but you scoot back just a bit making him lean back. You mentally slap yourself again because what the fuck.

You reach for his hand and pull him back placing your lips on his. He wraps his hand around your waist pulling you closer to his body. He takes a step forward making you take one back and bump into the table. He puts his hand under your legs and sits you on the table. You slide your hands down his chest and take off the mesh shirt he had on and let if fall to the ground. He took off your tank top and threw it and put his hands back on your waist.

Feeling all the little bumps you got from his touch you feel a small smirk from on his lips. He separates the kiss and looks in your eyes as he trailed his hands down your abdomen and gets to your waist line with. With a swift movement he lifted up your skirt and ripped of your underwear and put himself closer to your body. He then puts a hand around your neck not to tight.

" I can make you scream" he said so close to your face you could feel his breath.

He gets close to your ear and bites it causing you to moan lightly.

"So believe it~" he said as he slip two fingers in you.

You let out a moan and put your hands on the table to support yourself as he pumped them in and out of you while kissing your neck. You start to quiver a little and he adds another finger making you throw your head back moaning loudly cumming on his fingers. You moan as he slides them out and licks you off of him.

"mmm, You taste good" he said then kissing you again.

He picks you up off the table and puts your back on the wall. You feel his tip at your entrance and you take a sharp breath as he slides himself all the way into you you. He looks at you making sure your ok and you nod. He then thrust into you making you lean forward and moan in his ear. He started off slow and gradually got a faster pace making you and him moan like crazy. He kissed your neck softly before biting down on it causing a tear to fall down your cheek. You throw your head back as he hits you g spot and he starts to go harder and faster and you scratch his back and shoulders. You feel him swell inside you as your walls clench around him making him groan in ear.

"ah harder" you moan on the edge of orgasum.

He does and you ask and starts to go harder making you moan a loud moan.

" Fuck" he moaned as he released inside you making you scream the same thing leaning forward.

He removed himself from inside you and carried you to the shower removing your remaining clothes and turned it on then got in with you. He washed your hair massaging your head with his fingers. He then washed your body and kissed the part of your neck that he bit down on because a bruise started to form, you doing the same for him. He turned off the shower and got a towel and patted you and himself dry. He left the bathroom and brought back clothes.

"Put your arms up" he said then sliding and black t-shirt on you and sliding a pair of boxers on you. He put on a pair of boxers on himself .

He grabbed the towel and put it on your head and rubbed it around to get your hair dry. Taking it off he smiled and let out a giggle as your hair got a bit frizzy. You smile at him and he picks you up and you rest your chin on his shoulder as he brings you to the bed. Laying you down he gets next to you and you snuggle up to his chest when you feel him laugh lightly.

"What?" you say in a sleepy voice.

"I told you i could make you scream" he said smiling at you. You roll your eyes and he kisses the top of your head before you both fall asleep.

I really like this one for some reason. If you happen to like this one i have many others. Also, don't shy and put some names you would like to see in the comments. I also have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies). Thank you for reading.