Madara x reader

Imagine...

"What are you doing"

You look back and see madara leaning on the door frame. 'Shit he wasn't supposed to be back yet'.

"Umm... I'm not doing anything ya know nothing out of the normal..." You said rubbing my head and pulling your robe up.

He started walking towards you and You immediately looked down and didn't dare to look up. He puts his hand on your thigh causing you to get chills. You suddenly feel him kiss on your neck. You moan throwing your head back. You gasp for air when he put his hand around your throat and squeezing a bit.

"So you're telling me you weren't in here touching what's mine"

"I-I can explain. I-it's just been so long since you've touched me a-and I~" you trailed off as he rubbed your clit and tightened his grip around your throat.

"Do you remember what I told you the punishment would be if I caught you" he said in your ear.

You nod your head. He then ripped off your robe and pushed you on the bed. He got on top and put his hand in between your legs.

"Ppl M-madara... you're choking me t-to hard" you say trying to breathe.

"I'm choking you to hard? You being able to talk is saying I'm not doing it hard enough" he said tightening his grip and rubbing your clit making you moan.

You felt the knot in your stomach tighten when all the pleasure you were feeling went away. You looked at him with a pout and he put you on your stomach with your ass in the air. You wanted to see what he was doing so you turned a little when you then felt a stinging sensation making you yelp. 'He- he's gonna flog me' you thought to yourself. When it hit your skin again.

He would hit your legs so that the ends of it would flick your clit a little. From that sensation alone you felt the knot start to form again.

"Please, I-I'm sorry j-just make me cum. P-please" you said with tears in your eyes as the knot of pleasure that had built in your stomach felt painfully good.

He shoved your head back into the bed a thrusted all the way in making you let out a loud moan. He immediately started to drill into you with no mercy. He was going so fast and hard you could barely think. He pulls you back by your hips making him go deeper then before. You felt the knot get ready to explode when you were interrupted by his deep voice.

"Don't cum" he said still pounding into you pussy.

Tears fall from your eyes as it hurts because you can't come. He put in a few more thrust before he pulled out and came on your ass.

Your body collapsed on the bed still wanting some sort of release. He got up and put his clothes back on. He put your robe on you and laying your down in the covers.

"If only you would have just asked, maybe you would have been able to cum... to bad" he said kissing you on the forehead and leaving.

This one is kind of short. But, if you liked this one I have many more. Also don't be shy and leave a comment if you want to see some one particular. I also have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies). Thanks for reading.