Itachi x reader

Imagin...

Itachi get home and looks at you with a slightly irritated face.

"Come here and kiss me" he says as he pulls you close by the hair and looks into your eyes.

"You better be happy i love you." he said as he lifts up your chin.

"So i won't hurt you too bad tonight. He said in your ear.

He pushed you up aginst the wall and sucks on your sweet spot. you feel his fingers tangle in your hair and pull it back.

"It's ok i'll be tasting all of you soon enough. He said as he turned you around so your back was on his chest. He slid his hand down your body and rubbed his hand against your pussy through your jeans. You lean your head back on his shoulder and place a kiss on his neck. He takes his hand and lifts up your shirt and pulls it off. He puts your back on the wall.

"Stand like this and don't move" he said as he pulled down your skirt.

He looked up at you but you knew better than to make eye contact. you felt his hands run up and down your legs that still had fish nets covering them. You flinch a bit when you feel him rip them and hope he didn't notice. He pulls out a kunai and lightly traces your body with it causing you to get goosebumps every where it touched.

"When I said don't move i didn't mean that you couldn't breath" he said with a small chuckle.

How long had he known you were holding your breath. he stood up at put his face so close to yours you could feel him looking at you and his breathing. He kissed you and you put your hands you his face to pull him in closer when you feel a stinging on you side.

"Ow, shit that hurts" you said a tear falling from your eyes.

He had dragged the kunai across your side leaving a cut that made you bleed. You look at him with puppy dog eyes.

"I told you not to move kitten, And thats not even a bad one it could have been worse" he said kissing around your cut.

He grabed you by the hair gelntly and brought you to the bed and laid you down. He put your hands above your head and cut you right underneath your breast. You dig your nails in you hands to ease the pain. He put the kunai on the bed and took off his shirt and started to kiss you. He takes off his pants and aligned himself with you. He put a soft kiss on your stomach and rammed himself into you. When he hits the back you gasp and move your leg up. Itachi picked up the kunai and swiped it across your leg. He began to pound into your pussy making you feel immense pain and pleasure. You kept moving around and the more you moved the more cuts you got. His cock swelled around your clenching walls making you put your legs up.

"You wanna put your legs up so bad fine" he said as he grabbed your ankles and pushed them forward folding your body.

Him holding you legs up allowed him to go deeper then he was before causing you to tighten and his strokes to get sloppy.

"Fuck y/n, why are you so tight" he said through gritted teeth throwing his head back.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum~" you say gripping the back and of your legs making him cut you again sending you over the edge making your body shake.

He pulls out of you and cums in your mouth.

"Swallow" he said as he tapped your chin to close you mouth.

You do as your told and swallow all of his cum and open your mouth to show him it's all gone. When he saw your mouth was empty he grabbed your chin, tilted your head back and spit in your mouth. You swallow all of that too and he gave you a kiss.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He went to the bathroom and sat you down in the sink. He got a rag and wet it with warm water and cleaned up your cuts then rubbed an antibiotic cream on them. He started with your chest and worked his way down to your legs witch had the most cuts.

"Are you ok I didn't hurt you to bad did I?" He said putting cream on your thighs.

"No not at all. I just wasn't expecting this much" you give him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

He put bandaids on the big cuts and then brought you to the bed and wrapped his arms around you. You snuggled into his chest and kissed him and went to sleep.

I really like this one actually. If you happen to like this one I have many more. Also, don't be shy to comment names you want to see. I also have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies). Thanks for reading .