Naruto x reader (birthday special)

Imagine....

Your walking to Naruto house hands full of ramen. You get to his house and place them down to knock on the door. You hear the door open and see Shikamru.

"Hey y/n come on in. And you can put the ramen on the table." He said with his hand in his pockets walking back in the apartment.

"Where's Naruto, do you know?" You asked placing the ramen down on the table and then take a seat on it.

"Nope haven't seen him all day and neither has anyone else."

"Hmm where could he be he couldn't have gone far"

*time skip*

"Alright y/n I'm gonna head out, if he pops up let me know" he said walking towards the door.

"I will." You say waving bye.

How could he disappear for a whole day and no one has seen him. I should go look for him. You started at the normal places he be. You checked Ichiraku ramen and he wasn't there so you were out of ideas. You walk around the village and you see Kakashi in the distance.

"Hey Kakashi do you know where Naruto is. It's his birthday and I've been looking all over for him.

Kakashi looks at you and smiled through his mask and pointed you in the right direction.

You walk into the woods and find a smiling Naruto talking to his teacher. You lean up against the tree as Naruto tells him all the things that have happened since the last time he was there.

"May i joined?" You said with a bright smile.

Naruto looks over to you and a big smile appears on his face.

"Of course" he said pulling your hand down.

You and him spent a while longer and you listed every word he said until he asked if you wanted to go.

"I mean only if you want to it is your birthday" you said putting a hand on his arm.

He smiled and got up leaving a picture of Lady Tsunade. You hear a faint whisper and blush at the words.

"Pervy sage you see that girl... I think she might be to me what grandma Tsunade is to you."

He walks over and you begin to go back to the village the walk there was mostly silent until you go to his house. He opened the door and told you to come in. You sat on the table and swung you legs back and forth.

"Hey sorry about disappearing all day today you must have been worried"

"It's fine i understand. And besides it's your birthday and people came by and brought you gifts".

"Yea I'll open then later" he looked at the floor.

"Hey what's wrong... Naruto?" You hop off the table and walk up to him.

You put your hand on his cheek and he looked at you with watery eyes.

"I just miss pervy sage is all" he said putting a smile on his face.

You give him a hug and he squeezed your waist and snuggled his face into the crook of your neck. He let out a sigh and then pulled back. You looked at his blue eyes when he suddenly kissed you. A wave of heat ran through your body when he rips you shirt off revealing your chest. You yelped at the action. He bit down hard on your neck till you felt a warm stream of blood and then kissed the pain away. He bit your neck, chest, and stomach.

He grabbed your hair and put you back to his chest. He took off your bra and grabbed your boobs. You moan on contact. His hands were warm and surprisingly soft. He started to rub your nipples making you moan a little louder. He rolled you nipples in between his fingers. He puts you on your knees and and shoved his cock in your mouth. You gag because he hit the back of your throat. He fucked your mouth and came on your face and chest.

He pulled you up and put you over the table pulled off your shorts and ripped off your underwear.

"Aaaahhhhh" you moan as he shoved himself into your pussy.

He started to pound you on the table as you struggled to breathe.

"F-fu-uck" you moaned as you cum and grab the side of the table.

Your breathing was ragged as he went faster. He grabbed your hair and pulled it back making you support yourself with your hands and helping him go deeper making tears fall from your eyes.

"Scream before I bite you" he growled in your ear going harder then before making you cum again.

"Ughh~ fuck me harder... please~" you scream out as he went harder and deeper.

"Fuck!" He grunted as you feel his strokes get sloppy then feel his warm cum mix with yours.

You orgasm and it feels like lightning running through your body making you shake. He kept his dick inside of you making the sensation last longer.

"A-ah-ahh"you let out when you finally finished.

He pulled out causing your legs to collapse, falling on the floor. He helped you up and laid you down on the bed.

"Happy birthday to me" he said pulling you to his chest.

In honor of his birthday this happened. If you liked this one I have many more. Also, don't be shy and comment any names you would like to see. I also have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies).
Thanks for reading.