Sasori x reader

Imagine

You and Sasori are walking to the hideout and you start complaining.

"its too far"

you look back and see that he ignored you so this time you do it a little louder. "Sasori it's- It's too hooooottttt" he shoots you a glare as you continue to complain while dragging you feet.

" Sasori i'm too-" you feel your body stop moving and his hand on your waist turning you towards him.

"Y/n I swear to god if you complain one more time i will punish you so bad you will beg and plead for mercy" he said so close to your face you could feel his breath on your face. You smirk and look up at him and get closer.

"mmm Sasori don't threaten me with a good time" You said right before he kissed you and you kissed him back. He then starts to suck on your neck. He gets to you ear and bites it.

"Oh no baby... It's a promise" he said as he pushed you against a tree and grabbing one of your legs and rubbing up and down your thigh and you wrapping your arms around his neck. You feel him break the kiss and he rips off your shirt exposing your boobs. He examined your body up and down having a small smirk on his face the whole time. He gets close to your face and kisses you jaw lightly and hands you your robe.

"Cover up, we have to go" he said as he continued to walk away from you.

Before he could take another step you got in front of him and push him to the ground getting on top of him. You pull his robe open revealing his chest to you. You lower yourself down and give light kisses on his chest. As you slowly move down you undo his pants, get on your knees and position yourself just above his cock. You make eye contact with him as up lower yourself onto him. You throw your head back in pleasure giving yourself a second to adjust to his size.

Once you felt less pain you started to bounce up and down feeling him go in and out of you. He put his hands on your hips to push you down deeper so he can his your g spot. you ride Sasori moving your hips back and fourth hitting your g spot and putting a hand on his chest for support. You felt your walls tighten around him and you felt his size swell and you move a little faster.

"Holy shi-it" you let out a lound moan throwing your head back.

You get off of him with shaky legs and put your robe on and turn around to see him looking at you like a sad puppy.

"W-why did you..." he started to say but you cut him off.

"Sasori, cover yourself up i thought we had to go" you say with smirk as you start to walk away.

sorry i took so long I just got myself together so i will be more organized with my stuff. but anyway i hope you liked the chapter