Lunch Time

You were sat there. Among torn pieces of paper, a half eaten candy bar and some of Aislinn's stuff.

Her giant phone vibrated beside you, this disturbed her class leading to Aislinn apologising and reaching into her bag to 'turn her phone off'

Once she reached in, she poked you and smiled down at you.

You noticed the colossal vile of perfume which filled your nostrils.

The rest of your day was as monotonous and boring until lunch.

You could hear the muffled noises of Aislinn's Biology Teacher talking about the human body, when the bell rang. This deafened you.

It felt like huge vibrations crashing through you followed by a loud booming ringing sound.

Although this left you squirming, Aislinn leapt from her seat and grabbed her bag and sprinted out of the room.

You assumed you would be taken to the table Aislinn and her friends usually sit at, but you were wrong.

You were taken outside of the school. In a car park behind school, there is a shipping container in the corner.

Behind the container was a secret gathering spot, by the time you got there, everyone else was already there.

Aislinn sat down next to Evie and Serena.

'Hey Serena, where's your lunch?' Aislinn said

'I'm not hungry.' Serena smiled

'Aislinn, where is he, I wanna see him!' Emily said getting very excited.

'Relax Em' Aislinn said smiling, she then pulled you out of her bag and set you down on the tree stump.

The secret gathering area was set out with a giant tree stump acting as a table, and massive logs serving as benches.

The girls opened their lunch bags and set them on their laps, eating their sandwiches.

'He's so cute like this' Emily said getting very close to you. You were about the size of her mouth, understandably you were terrified.

The girls began to have a conversation when suddenly, a massive clang was heard on the other side of the shipping container.

'Oh no... not again' Aislinn said walking through the container.

After being gone for 10 seconds, Aislinn returned and beckoned the other girls.

'It's those peskey Year 7s again' Aislinn said

The other girls followed Aislinn. The other girls, except Serena that is.

'I'll stay here and watch the tiny' Serena shouted to the other girls, who left to deal with the Year 7s.

You looked at the girls running through the container. Before your attention was grabbed by a loud noise.

You turned around to see Serena, standing over you...