Out to the Park

After around two hours, Ava returned to her room after eating her dinner.

You heard her feet boom against the floor as she grabbed the box you were in. She smiled at you as she plucked you up from the box.

'How was your time in your temporary home' Ava giggled evilly.

You shuddered in fear at the giant girl. She quickly dropped you into the back of her panties.

'MUM I'M JUST HEADING TO THE PARK!' You heard Ava yell to her mother.

You heard Ava's mum shout back before her voice was silenced by the front door being slammed shut.

It was around 15 minutes before you felt Ava acknowledge you by speaking to you.

'We're here little guy.' You heard Ava say before she continued moving.

Ava entered the small basketball court which no one was currently occupying. She was sat with one other girl.

'Hey Tiegan!' Ava said happily as she slumped down next to her friend.

'Hey Ava! Did you bring it then?' Tiegan said.

You shuddered in fear, wondering that Tiegan was referring to you.

Ava's hanged plunged into her backside and pulled you out, dangling you out on display for Tiegan.

Light singed into your eyes and it felt like it burnt them.

You soon recognised Tiegan as Jonah's ex-girlfriend. You saw Ava who was pouting her lips and saw Tiegan licking her lips.

'NO WAYYYY!' Tiegan exclaimed as she moved her face absurdly close to yours.

'That's Jonah's best friend!' Tiegan exclaimed excitedly.

Ava pulled you back as Tiegan licked you.

'Not so fast Tiegan!' Ava said. 'I've got to give him to the other girls'

Tiegan looked as though she was sulking and you were pleased at this fact, that you could be given to one of the other girls instead of Tiegan, who will have probably done something terrible to you.

'But I can get you another one, if I can get the machine'

Tiegan looked pleased at this fact. You shivered as you assumed Jonah would be the potential target.

You were in the park for around an hour before Ava told Tiegan that she needed to go back home as her mum had requested as such.

'Hey Tiegan, I've got to go cos my mum wants me back... and I've got to take a monster shit!'

'See ya tiny guy!' Tiegan exclaimed as Ava dropped you into the back of her panties.

Tiegan waved to Ava as she began to walk home...