The Great Escape

The faint sound of Aurnia snoring from outside the box was deafening to you at this size. You couldn't sleep a wink.

You looked at the other boys who were the exact same as you; tired and unable to sleep.

After around 4 hours, the sun light up Aurnia's room. You knew this by the sight of the light crashing through a crack in the box.

You sighed and slumped back in the corner of the box when you realised something.

The light seeped through a- a crack.

You jumped up despite your tiredness and hurried over to the corner.

You smiled as you'd rather be back with Aislinn than serving as Aurnia's slave. You reached your hand through the crack and measured up.

You should be able to get yourself through, if...

You turned and told the other boys about what you'd realised. The other boys were obviously traumatised about how Aurnia treats them and jumped at the chance.

You walked over to the crack and poked your head out.

Cool. Aurnia was still asleep. It was 6:22AM.

You struggled to fit through but one of the boys pushed you through. You turned to him and nodded and began to run.

6:25AM. You looked back after running for a bit and saw one of the boys pulling the other out of the box.

6:29AM. The other boys were now running after you.

6:30AM. Oh no. A massive thud was heard from behind you as a high pitched squeal could be heard from Aurnia's phone.

It was her Alarm.

She began to walk over to her underwear drawer as you looked up and admired her naked body.

You quickly shook the thought from your minded you continued to run along with another boy.

'No underwear!' Aurnia said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Aurnia started to walk towards you and accidentally walked to close to the other boy.

You and another boy continued to run away from Aurnia's view as you heard a

SQUELCH!

The other boy had fallen victim to Aurnia's enormous foot. Aurnia didn't bother to look down and continued to walk forwards towards you, unaware you were there.

You and the last boy quickly took shelter in Aurnia's stray pair of tights that wet lay on her floor.

Aurnia stepped past the tights and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

You began to breathe heavily and pant.

'Cmon, we need to keep moving.' You said to the other boy.

You heard Aurnia strain on the toilet followed by a loud sloshing sound.

You were about to leave from the tights and head to the door when you heard the bathroom door rattle.

Aurnia stumbled out of the bathroom and back into the room.

'No toilet paper! When I've got diarrhoea too!' Aurnia said angrily as she walked over to her tights.

She grabbed her tights and slotted her legs through and lifted them up.

You were under the tights shuddering at the fact that Aurnia was about to find you. You looked up at the other boy who was unfortunate enough to not escape Aurnia's tights.

Aurnia pulled her tights up, the other boy's head pressed against Aurnia's bare, wet, diarrhoea-y ass.

You crouched in fear as Aurnia was about to look down at you.

When all of a sudden, Aurnia's phone rang and she went over to her bedside table.

You took this opportunity and ran to the door. You looked back at Aurnia and then out into the hallway. You nodded and ran out into the hallway, you were quite literally saved by the bell...