Serena's Snack

'Mmmmm!' Serena exclaimed, 'You look just as good as before.' Serena said licking her lips.

Your heart dropped and you started to stumble away from the giant girl.

'No-no-no' you turned and ran away from Serena. Unfortunately for you, with Serena's massive size she easily caught you.

She dropped you into the nearest lunch box.

There was a reason she didn't eat her lunch, you were her lunch!

'I've got to do it fast, it's such a shame I couldn't play with you first. But if I don't act now then the others will come back.' Serena said disappointedly.

Serena licked her lips before plucking you up from the lunch box.

This was it. This was how you died. You asked your crush out, she shrunk you, kept you in her bag and then her friend eats you.

Serena now held you in her giant fist, she slowly brought you closer to her face.

She gave you a soft kiss with her giant plump lips.

You screamed as she opened her mouth and dangled you over it. It was like an endless pit. Her tongue slithered out and dragged across you, drenching you in saliva.

You let out a scream as she licked her lips a final time before dropping you.

You fell straight down into Serena's mouth, you tried to grab onto Serena's tongue, but due to saliva you slid down her throat...