After School

The rest of the day was incredibly boring. The mundane task of sitting in Aislinn's bag was really getting you antsy.

However, Aislinn always would show you she knew you were there by constantly reaching into her bag and stroking you.

You had a lot of time to think about your inability to die, you decided it was amazing but you didn't know how long it would last.

Plus the girls probably knew about your inability to die, so they could just as easily kill you for good.

You decided to not think about the grim fate you could suffer at the hands of these girls, case in point, Serena.

You began to think about something Aislinn had said earlier. 'He's mine tonight.' That means you would have to spend a night with Serena. That terrified you.

Your thoughts were halted by the sudden movement of Aislinn's bag.

You heard the scraping noise of chairs being dragged across the hard floor. Aislinn peered into her bag and grinned at you.

'We're going home now.' Aislinn whispered giving you a wink, before getting the go ahead from her maths teacher that she could leave.

You were still a bit tense, but you were more relaxed when you realised that you would be alone with Aislinn. A relaxing thought but equally as terrifying.

You felt the motion of the bag stop, you were at her house already? That was fast.

However, you saw your surroundings and realised you weren't at Aislinn's house, you were in the PE department.

Aislinn had lied to you, you weren't that bothered but you'd have preferred to be alone at her house.

Aislinn smirked at you, 'Sorry but I thought you would try and resist me if I told you we had to come here.'

Aislinn then turned and began to get changed. You looked out to see many of the beautiful girls in your year getting changed.

Aislinn then surprised you by grabbing you as she pulled her shorts up. She slotted you inside her panties and positioned you by her ass.

Aislinn smirked as she felt you squirm against her ass. She then turned and walked out to the court...