Night Time

You had been sat on the hard plastic floor for a good 4 hours now.

Aislinn had left for her dinner at 6pm. It was now 10pm. Luckily, none of Aislinn's parents or sister came into the room at any point.

You were about to fall asleep when Aislinn stumbled through the bedroom door. She let out a huge yawn.

'I'm so tired tiny.' Aislinn yawned. 'I think we'll call it a night for tonight but we'll play when it's my turn next week.'

Aislinn smiled at you before throwing a sheet over your cage, only living one side visible, her bedside, so you could still see her, and more importantly, she could see you.

Aislinn stripped down until she was naked and then got into bed, giving you a smile before turning out the light and going to bed.

And you did the same, you closed your eyes and...

Your eyes jolted open as you looked around frantically. What-time was it?

You relentlessly rubbed your eyes before peering over to Aislinn's clock, that was positioned on her other bedside table.

1:39am

Shit. You knew that you wouldn't be able to fall asleep again, so you slumped on the side of the crate hoping to get more rest.

Suddenly, you heard the door move. What? You thought that Aislinn had returned from the toilet when you remembered something.

You ran over to the other side of the cage and looked at Aislinn. But she's- she's asleep?

Oh no!

That could only mean one thing... you looked up as the sheet was quickly pulled off of the cage to reveal Aislinn's gigantic sister towering over you...