The Climb

Ahhh. Another splinter. You were confused that a splinter could be small enough to stick into you at this size but continued to climb nonetheless.

Although you were terrified of the unpredictability of what the girls could do to you, as evidenced by Serena deciding to eat you, you realised it was safer with them than out in the elements.

At least you thought so. There's a possibility you could be regrown if you stay with the girls a little longer.

Almost there, you thought to yourself as you shoved your hand into a small dent in the stump. You could see the blue sky getting ever closer, and could see the end of the stump.

You sighed and continued climbing.

Around 3 minutes later, you eventually reached the top of the stump.

You saw the girls packing their stuff away, ready to head back to school. You saw Serena still rubbing her belly, which brought your thought of how you are still here back.

The girls started to leave when you managed to capture Evie's attention.

Evie gave you an evil grin before shouting the other girls over.

'Uhhhh, Serena? Are you sure you ate him?' Evie said scratching her head.

'Certain' Serena said, her stomach growling in agreement, 'I've got the burps to prove it.' Serena said letting out a belch before sticking her tongue out.

'Wait a second!' Yelled Em before she hurried to the table, getting very close to your face. 'Dr Chevolut was right. The device does give them invincibility!'

Aislinn hurriedly grabbed you and put you in her bag.

'He's mine tonight remember' Aislinn said.

The girls then walked back into school and left you fearing in what Aislinn would do to you...