Buried

The first three hours of the day were strenuous as you could do nothing but squirm around Ava's monstrous, humid ass.

However, your squirms weren't enough to pleasure Ava as evidenced by what happened at lunch.

When the third hour of being in Ava's ass approached, you began to hear rumbling coming from inside of Ava, which could only mean one thing.

Pfffffttt!

Ava let out a monstrous fart, as if she needed the biggest shit in the world. It was the type of fart that was silent and deadly.

Had you been normal size, you wouldn't of heard the fart and smelt the aftermath, however, at the size you were, and how close you were to Ava's asshole, it felt as if a nuclear bomb had detonated on top of you.

The immense pressure was bad enough, but the smell only added insult to injury. It was the worst fart you had ever smelt.

Luckily, the bell rang and Ava stood up ready to head to lunch. You sighed in relief as you were about to be taken out of Ava's ass and placed on the giant log again, or so you thought...

Ava hurried out of the classroom and began to sprint towards the girls toilets. Ava quickly hurried in and locked herself in a cubicle.

She hurriedly hovered over the toilet and yanked her pants down, causing you to plummet into the toilet bowl.

The toilets were surprisingly immaculate as they had only been cleaned the day before.

However, you had no time to think about the state of the toilets, as Ava's monstrous ass opened and let out another, loud this time, fart.

The sound deafened you whilst the stench caused you to gag.

'Note to self, don't have leftover Chipotle for breakfast'

Your face dropped as Ava's ass opened once more, this time tons of liquid shit rained down onto you.

You were quickly covered in shit, but swimming and shouting for Ava to notice you.

'Sorry little guy, but this is just how it has to happen'

Ava looked down and grinned at you, before letting out one more strain of diarrhoea onto you.

This completely buried you in mounds of shit as Ava looked down at you one last time and said.

'Bye bye, little guy'

As she flushed the toilet...