Dinner Time

After an hour, Serena returned with a plate full of food.

She grabbed the jar and brought it to a desk in the corner of her room.

As she did so, you saw her plate full of chicken breast, mashed potato, gravy and exotic vegetables you hadn't seen before.

Serena placed the jar onto the table, making sure you had a clear view of her. She smiled at you before stabbing her fork into a piece of carrot before placing it into her mouth.

She began to chew her food slowly, as if she was taunting you, and she opened her mouth, showing you the chewed up mush that she signified you would once become.

You saw her beautiful ebony skin contrasting with her pearly white smile, which was now stained by the mushed up remnants of Serena's latest victims.

She continued to eat slowly and show you the mashed up contents of her food until there was only mash potato left.

Serena reached for the jar and emptied you onto her hand. You saw her smirk at you before dropping you onto the mashed potato.

She grabbed you by the feet and dragged you head first through the mashed potato, covering you with it.

She put the top half of your body into her mouth before sucking the mashed potato off of you.

She continued to do this until she finished the mashed potato. She looked at you, you were absolutely drenched in her saliva.

She decided to take pity on you, dropping you into the jar before leaving the room once again...