A Deadly Game

The car journey wasn't very long at all, however, it felt longer for you because of your unfortunate residence in Ava's asshole.

You heard Ava's mum tell Ava that she should grab her bag and unlock the door, indicating their arrival at their house.

Ava let out a silent, smelly fart before leaning down and grabbing her bag. The fart to you was like a cannon, shooting a putrid wave of green stench.

You felt the tights pushing your further into Ava's asshole as she leaned down and grabbed her bag.

Ava walked quickly up her driveway, her ass swaying side to side.

Ava ignored her mums requests and headed straight up the stairs and entered her room.

Ava changed her top, and then she pulled her panties down, freeing you from the fleshy prison that was her ass.

She then threw on some tight panties and stared down at you, as you were quivering on the bed.

Ava licked and bit her lips as she pondered what to do with you.

'Well since you were very naughty.' Ava's voice boomed, 'I think we should play a game of my choice'

You thought this didn't sound to bad until she said the name of the game.

'Dodge the ass!' Ava said as she was trying to not be heard by her mother.

Ava turned around and you saw her colossal ass heading straight for you. You instinctively dived out of the way.

Ava turned her head and saw you, who had barely crawled out of the way.

Ava smile and lifted her perky rear and slammed it on top of where you were.

Luckily, you had managed to roll out of the way and escape certain death.

Frustrated, Ava stood up and yelled, 'That's it! Now you need to be punished!' As she slammed her rear on top of you...