You have to fight not flight

Jonah didn't know how long it would be before he met her foster moms' tv family, but he didn't expect the Adams Foster household in the living room when he came down on Sunday morning to watch football with the family.

What his foster moms failed to tell him was by family they met like a mashup of the Saum de los Reyes Moore Wollam Polo family with the Adams Foster family.

"Oh Jonah," Teri said when he slowly walked in wearing a MacArthur sweatshirt, jeans, and socks, "C'mere baby," she said patting the spot between her and Sherri.

He's been letting them cuddle with him a little bit, he's been opening up to their love, and he even pokes fun at the rest of the kids.

He never usually does good with new people, which is the bummer of him being a foster child, but he was happy that the moms let him warm up to the Saum Polo household before introducing him to their tv children.

"I know you have a problem with new people," Sherri whispered into his ear when he sat down, "but we want to introduce you to our tv children today."

He nodded, "I kind of figured," he said leaning into her.

"So Jonah," Teri said, "these are our tv children, you know them as Brandon, Callie, Jesus, Mariana, and Jude, but it's actually David, Maia, Jake T, Cierra, and Hayden. My tv babies, this is our foster son Jonah McCallister."

"Nice to meet you," they all said to the boy sitting in Sherri's arms.

"You too and I apologize if I call you by your character's name at first," he said, putting his head on Sherri's shoulder. This was the most he'd let them cuddle with him and Sherri was not going to take that for granted.

"Hey bro," Griffin said to Jonah as he was going to the kitchen, "you want something?"

That was something that Jonah noticed, Griffin started to call him bro and he's not sure how he feels about that.

"Uh no, I'm good." Jonah said.

"So Jonah," Maia said, "you like living with the mamas?"

"Uh yeah," he said not used to her accent. "I really do."

"She's from Australia," Sherri said seeing him a little taken back from the accent.

"Yeah, but her accent is fake though," Teri joked getting up.

"She thinks my accent is fake," Maia said. "I really should take you to my hometown."

"Yeah," Teri said, "whatever."

"So who's your team?" Jake asked Jonah.

"Uhh the Patriots," he said. "One of my dad's was from Boston, so I grew up watching them."

"The Army one or the doctor one?" Teri asked, trying to tell him that she was listening during dinner the other night when they all sat down and started asking him questions.

"My papa, so the Army one," he said. "My dad was moved around too much as a foster kid to really focus on sports."

"Your dad was a foster kid?" Sherri asked realizing that didn't come up the other night.

Jonah nodded, "He never found his forever family though." He said. "And my papa's family disowned him after he came out."

"That's horrible," Cierra said. "How long have you been in foster care? If you don't mind me asking."

"Since I was nine," he said. "So six years."

David's eyes widened, "Six years? Wow." He said. "Do you have any other biological siblings?"